Insomniacs assemble!!

Nick have you not seen this?

[video=youtube;And-vdjC71E]http://youtu.be/And-vdjC71E[/video]

nope

not bad

anyway, here is your banner. You didn't specify for anyfin, so I just made this absurdly basic one, if that is acceptable.

luigibanner6456_zpsa3a58a4c.png~original

[noparse]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/SuperSeaking/luigibanner6456_zpsa3a58a4c.png[/noparse]

Nintendo working on a new console.........................

Nintendo working on a new console.........................
Isn't that always how it's been with all consoles? R&D takes a long time. Usually starts after they release a console and fix some kinks, add some revised versions to the market as well. Not surprising.

At least we know there'll be a 9th Gen for Nintendo.
-------------

Amiibo hunting is ruining my life and wallet.
DK, Bowser, and Mega are on their way...

I don't want the new trophy-less card format they may be releasing...

Last edited:
Somebody get me a film crew, I want to make [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Kim Jong-un's excellent adventure [/FONT]

[VIDEO=youtube;KQ9Km7WW2aE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE[/url][/VIDEO]

....dafuq? Regardless, the series is coming to PC next year. I'm intrigued.

Mum gave me something shes had for over 20 years

10888416_898392633528044_1331529464336015290_n.jpg

Anyone see The Interview? Someone wanna spoil it for me? I'm not interested enough to see it. I didn't even know it was a thing until media brought it up.
-------------------

Christmas came. Snow melted. Only got candy and clothes. Meh.
The candy helps (it was freakin expensive) and probably last me 2-3 months.
-------------------

More Amiibo (aww yiss) courtesy of XMas Bonus. Wave 3 done 'sides Lulu and StarGirl.
Not even gonna open the damned things wtf is wrong with me. Unless there's a shelf and/or display case I can put 'em in.

Japanese devs have really started to notice Steam and its potential. Squeenix has been porting a most of the mainline FF games to it and it's gotten a heavy dose of visual novels as well as some well-received 3rd party console jrpg's. Valve's even approved an English version of MMD that was recently Greenlighted.

happy new year, humans.

Some 2015 resolutions that may-or-may-not-come-into-fruition:

• lose like 10 pounds via actually working out
  • actually post
  • actually learn things about coding and game design so my fangame concepts have a chance of seeing life sooner
  • etc

Break is over and sleep schedule has been ruined...

It's only been a week into '15 and I've already spent more than 200$ on Vidya Gaem stuff...
On the bright side, I got nearly all the Amiibo. (yeah, I know, I can't stop). Just missing Mario, Fox, and Mac.
2 GameCubes fully region free with Viper Cases, Mod Chips, BroadBand adapters, GameBoy Players, led mods, WaveBird mods, but very few games to legally play.
Almost got a GC Adapter for retail price... so close...
Hung up the Club-Nin Smash Posters
Got a very comfortable knit, Hyrule Warrior scarf (from a friend)

I realize this is 1 of the many reasons I don't have a mate. And all my female gamer friends are already spoken for... eh whatever.
I can barely take care of myself anyway. I'm mostly happy...

Picked up SMT III and IV. Digging them so far, despite not really putting much time in IV yet. Also received a paid in full pre-order of the newest Devil Survivor Remake for Christmas. So I'm super excited about that.

Back