Insomniacs assemble!!

Because nature thats why

New Star wars films, next ones due 2015
Its a move that has divided fans.
Still im kinda "Meh" with Star wars

The Star Wars influence is much more noticeable in video games for obvious reasons.

Recently, I noticed that Xenogears shares a ton of similarities with Star Wars. One character in particular is virtually an identical copy of one of those personalities, only somehow more complex.

When you get a "Beam sabre" in Silent hill 3 you know theres something going on

^ ohai pillowtalk

Because nature thats why

supersmashbrosbrawl-iceclimbers-damnnature.jpg

Reading up on Eerie Indiana (bloody great kids show from a time before canned laughter and annoying main characters you just want to punch)

A few famous people where in it
All these hidden things in it, like a reference to the original The Fly (camera pans past a spiders web and you can just make out a voice saying "Help meeeee"

For your challenge I give you... a Sableye! *_* Because I love them.

Nick's probably gonna chase this dude off with his homoerotic love for Sableye and Sableye lovers... Ah well. 'Least the Challenge thread is boomin' again.

Nick's probably gonna chase this dude off with his homoerotic love for Sableye and Sableye lovers... Ah well. 'Least the Challenge thread is boomin' again.

He's probably gonna infect him like he did me, which I did unto others.

You've still my pity, Fraz... Ya poor, Pony-cursed soul, you.

Electric Billboard said:
A Newbie outbreak on Wiichat!

For some strange reason, people are comin' to my Challenge thread by gratuitous numbers (who's been overusin' Sweet Honey again?!). For some logical reason; Goldeneye's servers goin' down; plenty of GE newbies have joined in the past few days as well.

rising activetey? dis is gewd

gccxbarf.gif

What a strange way to get a life up

This site is still up, Huh? Thought it would've went down ages ago. When I was last here it was dead as a door nail.

Last edited:
This site is still up, Huh? Thought it would've went down ages ago. When I was last here it was dead was a door nail.

Yep, I remember you. 'Ello there old timer. =) Aye, '09 was the worst of it all. We ain't back to active times like '07 or nothin', but we've come a ways. Wiichat's still alive 'n kickin', better yet with quite a bit of new blood being responsible for said activity.

... You could also attribute Wiichat's survival to the new admins. Ye olde i0n is no more.

This site is still up, Huh? Thought it would've went down ages ago. When I was last here it was dead was a door nail.

And I am still here, in my 3rd regeneration

Back