Insomniacs assemble!!

A short convo with a friend of mine about Homestuck's plot.

[2/8/2013 3:09:48 PM] Nick (Neosquid): Do you consider Homestuck to have a good plot?
[2/8/2013 3:10:26 PM] Meulin: Of course!
[2/8/2013 3:10:31 PM] Nick (Neosquid): Yeah, me too
[2/8/2013 3:10:46 PM] Nick (Neosquid): At first I was like "WTF" and now I kinda get it
[2/8/2013 3:11:39 PM] Meulin: It’s a little hard to grasp, but once you do~ <3

Which is about the same opinion I have, assuming by "a little" she wasn't under exaggerating. I've talked to a few other people and they seem to be on the same boat, but I can't say for certain.

I'll admit to being a weaboo the day you admit to being a brony.

I am trying to save you a long and painful future life crisis concerning finding yourself and the truth. By not accepting your weabooness, you have given up upon yourself.

Yes.

A short convo with a friend of mine about Homestuck's plot.

[2/8/2013 3:09:48 PM] Nick (Neosquid): Do you consider Homestuck to have a good plot?
[2/8/2013 3:10:26 PM] Meulin: Of course!
[2/8/2013 3:10:31 PM] Nick (Neosquid): Yeah, me too
[2/8/2013 3:10:46 PM] Nick (Neosquid): At first I was like "WTF" and now I kinda get it
[2/8/2013 3:11:39 PM] Meulin: It’s a little hard to grasp, but once you do~ <3

Which is about the same opinion I have, assuming by "a little" she wasn't under exaggerating. I've talked to a few other people and they seem to be on the same boat, but I can't say for certain.

Ha...!

Okay, what structure does the plot follow?

What structure? Well, like I said, it takes place from the perspective of many different characters. It skips around in the timeline a good amount but it does still move forward in time. It is a weird plot, but I enjoy it.

I knew it. It's one of those improvised stories.
I'm not really sure, I haven't dissected the plot enough to be able to tell how much is improv. The timeline splits aren't improvised, I can say that much. There could be evidence that the most recent one was, but I haven't read that far yet. There's an "alpha" timeline that the plot follows almost entirely.

Well you were using Japanese words and your avatars always looks super Japanese
and your sig

How humorous I'm the only member with Japanese in my signature.

This forum is such a drama factory.

Says the fish who always gets his panties in a bunch over fanboyin' 'n such things. >_>

I'm off to Florida in a week.

Splash Tamps for me while you're down there.

I'm going to be spending this weekend in Indiana..

My sincerest apologies.

It’s a little hard to grasp, but once you do~ <3

giggity

Wonder if Homestuck is becoming the new MLP?

Only with less of it being rammed down our necks

Back