Insomniacs assemble!!

Have I been more inactive recently? Apologies, but I've been making an attempt to be more busy.

In other news, I still don't understand what's so terrible about Kingdom Hearts. DDD is good so far (just got to the second level), and while some of the Disney cutscenes seem out of place, along with Sora being kinda annoying, there's nothing terrible about it.

In other news, I still don't understand what's so terrible about Kingdom Hearts. DDD is good so far (just got to the second level), and while some of the Disney cutscenes seem out of place, along with Sora being kinda annoying, there's nothing terrible about it.

[video=youtube;4HAUzVJPM2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAUzVJPM2g[/video]

In other news, I still don't understand what's so terrible about Kingdom Hearts.

There ain't anythin' outright terrible 'bout Kingdom Hearts. Bad things of varying degrees, but terrible? I wouldn't say so. 'Cept for Sora maybe, but he only became an unbearably annoyin' twat come Kingdom Hearts 2.

badfanbasesdontcountstfu

to post senior photos or to not post senior photos

It's always awkward to post pics on this forum since most of the regulars haven't. I think.

whatever
#yolo

[strike]meh so chubby >:I[/strike]

Last edited:
And by "Earth" I mean "Karpmod", since his fat ass has engulfed the majority of the planet already.

3 games events in five days,
Coming up, I get sick of them

Happy Doomsteady whatever you know. Anways, This new Ninja turtles ut of the Shadows game looks amazing. Wanted somethin like this since 09'.

Today is Mr. MR's birthday!
I'll celebrate it by stealing a ton of his pictures.
Happy birthday Mr. MR!!

Since everyone knows about it I might as well be.......

Wait, you guys didn't know today was his birthday???

And now that I got my message out..........

Back