Insomniacs assemble!!

Neosquid, please. Stop using their words. 'less you wind up like them. I do not wish to see this site be run over with such naive thoughts.

Neosquid, please. Stop using their words. 'less you wind up like them. I do not wish to see this site be run over with such naive thoughts.
I second guess myself far too frequently to harbor an opinion that stupid for long. It would be destroyed quickly, I'm sure.

I second guess myself far too frequently to harbor an opinion that stupid for long. It would be destroyed quickly, I'm sure.
I'm certain they all thought the same thing, now look at them. If you're seeing their posts in your feed or whatever, block/unfollow them. Just do whatever's necessary to rid yourself of their influence. Not worth the risk. Sigh. Let us hope this topic never comes up again.

In the case ya don't force out such thoughts yourself, my ban hammer would do the job just fine.
filthy white cis
hiss

I'm certain they all thought the same thing, now look at them. If you're seeing their posts in your feed or whatever, block/unfollow them. Just do whatever's necessary to rid yourself of their influence. Not worth the risk. Sigh. Let us hope this topic never comes up again.
I haven't seen anyfin in my feed, so I don't feel the need to block it. And bringing up stupid opinions for the sake of bashing them hardly seems like a bad thing.

I dunno I just was browsing tumblr today and say some of thart stuff and it just was so off putting to me. I normall dont care much and just reblog my Pokemon, anime and other stuff I like but it got to me today I dunno why.

I dunno I just was browsing tumblr today and say some of thart stuff and it just was so off putting to me. I normall dont care much and just reblog my Pokemon, anime and other stuff I like but it got to me today I dunno why.
It's an excellent place for fandom-related things. I constantly use it for my games, hobbies, and 2hus. Alas, the stupid people just love making themselves heard and butting in. And for some unfathomable reason, many support them.

Alas, the stupid people just love making themselves heard and butting in.

So you do understand that competitivenessessesslucas isn't inherently evil! Didn't think ya had it in ya.

Fighting fire with fire never solves anything. It only gives us a ripoff starter Pokémon.

actully preemptive fires can b used 2 put out rly bad wildfires hurr hur

The fire response is way too obvious, even for me. Plus, it has both good and bad points.
So you do understand that competitivenessessesslucas isn't inherently evil! Didn't think ya had it in ya.
I don't understand what my comment has to do with competitivenessesees. Perhaps you're suggesting that competitive players are akin to saintly tumblr users seeking attention?

I knew someone would say that, but I thought it would have come from Assassin.
post14_zps53e26a72.png~original

....no. I can't see it, I just can't.

Back