Insomniacs assemble!!

OH MYYYYYYY (*Michael Cole Voice*)

IT'S ZUBAYR! BAH GAWD KANG.

DBloke how are you?

HOW IS EVERYONE?

26a0c540-1881-459a-9e2a-0157abf003bb_zpse0e1mm9p.jpg~original

Any amount of snow causes mass panic over here, so I couldn't imagine being okay with going anywhere near a motor vehicle in that sorta weather. You're crazy. You're all crazy. That picture only reaffirms this. And you were chatting with the pokemon community. Low age range, plus internet, plus a sub-par fanbase isn't gonna bring up anything good. Even the gamefaqs Pokemon community isn't that heartless.

Classes started. Let's see if I can math some more. Must appease the STEM gods and all that.

Snow?
FECK!!

Layed up with back problems

Oh, what a surprise! /s

Might get myself a copy now. Don't expect a good mmo, but the TES coat of paint makes it tempting.

Also, Windows 10 will be free for the first year to people who own Windows 7 or 8. Great news.

Last edited:
Guild Wars 2 is 10 bucks for about a day or two. Supposed to have an expansion in the future, but with no actual release date. Thinly veiled attempt to overshadow TES online's announcement, but the price is good.

Valkyria Chronicles is half off. Heard good things about that game.

Last edited:
Can't sleep. Smash Bros is really testing my patience with connecting to other people. Catching up on One Piece. Hot as hell in the house. Don't have my fan here. Still got ice cream though.

- Transistor available for PS+ (PS4) members! My sub is gonna run out this month, no plans to renew. A great game to end it on.
- MP10 for March 20th-ish!
- MM3DS for Feb 13th!
- Hyrule Warrior's adventure mode is quite tedious. So are the Hard-specific Skulltulas in legend.
- StarGirl amiibo slipped away... : ( of course...

got a new computer, by some miracle I managed to get my wiichat password right on the first try.

don't think I've mentioned it in public before, my skype profile name is super-seaking if anyone feels like adding me, considering my lack of activity here that may-or-may-not change.

Ive used the same one for years

Paassword that is

I was asked the other night "Do you have the apple console?"
My answer was "You are the first person to ever ask if I had one and ill never get one as they have nothing to play on it"
The same kid asked
"Whats that"
"A Neo geo CD"
"Who makes it?"
"SNK"
"Who?"

<Groans internally>

Live action Zelda tv series. Live action Zelda tv series. Just let that sink in. A risky effort by Ninty for prominence.

Last edited:
Back