Insomniacs assemble!!

So, I guess this place actually is dying down for good. Even Prinny stopped posting. When's the plug going to get pulled?

I suppose I should make my last post mean something. If this is my last post. Who knows. I've been talking to some of you for almost 9 years now, so I guess some of you might be surprised to hear that I've come out of the closet just recently. I'm bisexual. I haven't told many people, and it's something I've struggled to confine within myself for 12 years. But yeah, I'm bi. My wife accepts it, she kind of knew, in the back of her mind after a while. Just thought I'd get that out here for some reason.

cool
I am bi too
it is the best orientation, you get the best of both worlds
you should stay and see if prinny's efforts of rebooting bears at least some fruit, you are among the better of the "active" members

Last edited:
cool
I am bi too
it is the best orientation, you get the best of both worlds
you should stay and see if prinny's efforts of rebooting bears at least some fruit, you are among the better of the "active" members
Maybe. I'm not really getting any hopes up for it. Honestly I think our efforts would be best if we accepted the fact that online forums as a whole are starting to die out and we move to apps. That's what people are doing these days. I'd say Amino, but it's full of small children and my account was banned permanently for having an "explicit" pic posted.

Bah

Forums are dying out anyway, but people still use them to ask questions
A lot of people moved onto Facebook and Twitter (or VK)

Lost a LOT of weight
Now my cosplay armours dont fit right
14612391_1135453983208352_7217741079415991212_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bah

Forums are dying out anyway, but people still use them to ask questions
A lot of people moved onto Facebook and Twitter (or VK)

Lost a LOT of weight
Now my cosplay armours dont fit right
14612391_1135453983208352_7217741079415991212_o.jpg

Looking good Prin. Is that a BFG on the back?

Facebook groups are garbage. Mostly anyways. Try joining a Final Fantasy Facebook group. Nothing but bickering amongst the members constantly.

Its a rocket launcher,

Only did up to Knee deep in the dead

HMMMMM WHERE WILL I PUT A MASSIVE GOKU POSTER!!?
14590412_1301222396578397_5759909373965620698_n.jpg

Was part of the banner to advertise the new Dragonball game

14589841_1301510803216223_4082320149173445392_o.jpg

It is now wallpaper

Nar, its covering up a few holes

[video=youtube;Ae3T9bkwOh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3T9bkwOh0[/video]

I've been memeing Trump for presidency for a year now, and so have many others. The results are evident.

Murrica

YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP! YOU F**KED UP!

screenshot_2015-12-06_16.07.49.png

With the Brexit and Trump in charge of the US it shows theres more stupid people in the world than you think

sTya4Pl.jpg
33x23JZ.png

Despite all the rigged polls, the mockery of the people, the corruption, the lies and slander of the media and celebrities, both the U.S. and UK have against all odds broken free from the shackles of globalism. And yet you want more? I thought you were better than this. LA has been doing a fine job of destroying itself without interference btw.

The UK:
The Brexit was the most irresponsible way a country has ever gone about destroying itself ever, have we lost our minds???

The US:
Hold my beer.

It goes to show

The dim should not be allowed to vote

They buy into propaganda, they believe every word said, they vote "FOR TEH LULZ"

saCtAS8.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The dim should not be allowed to vote
Ah, yes, the liberal dictatorship. A faraway dream.

DBloke said:
They buy into propaganda, they believe every word said

nate-silver-graph-nov8-02.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

All the insults and mocking I endured over the last year has been worth it in the end. I've been feasting on liberal salt and tears ever since the moment florida turned red. Every social media site, all the tv channels, the news, the protests, tumblr, youtube, they're all throwing tantrums over getting fooled by their own propaganda. I've been laughing with a smile on my face every time I read an election post. Even my insomnia has disappeared. They will never know this joy.

Back