Insomniacs assemble!!

Nobody with a brain likes Farage

The guy that wanted us to exit the EU, then when realising he would have to run things he fled faster than a Abra

I give Trump a year, maybe a month or so before he realises the amount of **** hes in,
His party has already gone back on there comments about "Banning all Muslims"

Evidently, enough people liked him to support his ideals. Anti-brexit propaganda failed just like the DNC propaganda failed. But maybe if you keep insulting Brexit supporters you'll change things around this time.

The proposed muslim ban was inspired by the Alien and Sedition acts. It happened with the Japanese and the communists during times of need. Obama was too spineless to call out muslim terrorism, but Trump and the now republican-owned Senate and House will have no problems proposing a ban if push comes to shove.

Like I said "Nobody with a brain" Unfortunately the UK has a load of louts and old people that belive everything the tabloids tell them, I was going to vote Exit, till I read into it
Its strangely reminiscent of "They live", people spend all there lifes believing that "this product will make you a better person" "EAT THIS FOOD" "BUY THIS" "CONSUME" "WEAR THIS BRAND"

Anyway everybody is entitled to there own opinion on things and im yet to get a good none debatable reason why anyone voted "Exit" ("Blah blah we send them millions" they fund more things in this country than what we send them, "Blah blah immigrants" the influx of them are controlled by our own government)

The terrorism thing is funny, more "terrorist" attacks in the US have been done by none Muslims, but when its not by them its not counted as a religious hate crime

Yeah over the ten years ive been on this site, my opinions have changed, instead of believing the hype I put on the damn sunglasses

The UK:
The Brexit was the most irresponsible, self-destructive thing we've ever done to our country and we are ashamed to say we did it to ourselves. What an awful situation we've put our citizens in.

The US:
Hold my beer.

In all seriousness I didn't support either Hillary or Trump, but I do like how Trump stands against the hyper-left PC snowflake rhetoric and the media. I was a left-leaning moderate until I had the right to marry a man, but it seems like the American people weren't ready to accept something like that without violence so if we have to sit on it a little longer, I can wait. Then again, it seems like the American people can't do -anything- without getting violent anymore. I don't mind that Trump is in office- I was of the viewpoint that no matter who we got after Sanders had to drop out, America was going to burn. Best get your marshmallows out son, the people aren't going to stop being unnecessarily violent about it anytime soon. I'll just sit here in my little home here in the middle of nowhere and watch the Trumpquake unfold.

My position on the Brexit is still the same as it's been, though Nigel Farage has been utterly amusing the entire time. I would prefer to see Britain back in the EU in all honesty, but I also don't like that British folks' votes don't really... do anything. I think it was the right message sent to the EU done the wrong way. Sturgeon over in Scotland sure had my attention for a long time.

Last edited:
it still made me laugh that Trump got Farage in to tell Americans about who foreigners are bad.

In the UK we have Jeremy Corbyn
Hes an old guy that has people behind him

CiaqK0iWkAAWc2h.jpg

Well those that have a clue

Anyway

I got another gaming set up this weekend,

IM WORKING FOR VIDEO GAEMS!!

um, here's this

[deleted]
me now, five months and eight days into hormone replacement therapy, my face still has a lot of changing to do and I'm still trying to grow my hair out but I felt confident enough to post this anyway. Is this good enough for assasin and whoever else to not be a dick to me about my gender, since I was told I had to fulfill some sort of criteria for some retarded reason? Sure, I know it has not come up in quite a while, but it was a problem a while ago and I do not wish for it to be a problem in the future as well.

I've been feeling particularly decent for my standards this last week or so, I wonder how much sun and moon almost being out has to do with that. Struggling to find the gamepad charger so I can play my wii u, been searching the house for days with no luck. Could really stand to play that thing or watch some shows again to help pass time quicker.

have been seeing a therapist once a week for the last few months, as expected it is barely helping me but I suppose it does make me feel slightly better to talk to her about my problems. I have had multiple therapists over the years, but they never helped remotely, partially due to the therapists and partially due to the states I was in at those times, it is going a lot more smoothly now and with this girl.

pretty depressing that trump won the election, though I cannot say I am currently bothered by it very much, as many other people surely are. I really don't know much about politics nor have I heard everyfin he has said, so while his presence in the white house is certainly concerning maybe he will be a double edged sword and end up having some positive impacts after all, I cannot say. I have a friend who constantly tells me his being president is a good thing, and while I do not agree I do wonder if there is some truth in his words.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another gaming set up at an event done

I am soooo tired, being a one man gaming event crew is soooooooooooooooo
tumblr_mqxf3uZq2m1sdkjibo4_1280.jpg

Also that one guy that asked "Have you got anything accessible for the kids" "Something like Minecraft"
Then proceeds to call PONG rubbish

Watch your health. You might want to look up a chart called How to Achieve Trap-mode Aesthetics. Good to see you at least haven't succumbed to the Trumpocalypse panic that most liberals have.
it seems to be directed at girls who have not yet started hormones, but it should be useful regardless

still really don't like that word...

On health and ****

Got a branded t-shirt the other day(XL), wore it for the first time and found out its a SLIM FIT one

I have lost a load of weight as I can now pull off such a t-shirt without looking like a fat bloke

14907626_1332422116791758_324075388653705869_n.jpg

Somebody yesterday when carrying equipment down stairs
"How can you keep bounding up them after 12 hours runing about"

"Dunno, second wind?"

GAY!!! (no homo)

The problem with being a freelance games events crew is the waiting

I am currently waiting on confirmation of one BIG job for a Sci-Fi con (NOT like those bloody Comicons that are all over the bloody place) and a weekly one at the same venue, I am kinda being given creative control of both

Got some piccys from my last one, hate that the walls are kinda blank
http://www.thenightsofgaming.com/index.php/externals/doki-doki-fest-71115/

CANT SLEEP!!
Over slept in the afternoon, so sorting my PS2 collection
14563545_1349019098465393_5359023893286250145_n.jpg

Its a cruel thing to have to put these two near each other

Back