Insomniacs assemble!!

I prefer Facebook/Twitter

Who here recommended Nodame Cantabile years ago? I finally got around it watching it and I wanted to thank who ever recommended it.

Probably me

Might add it to the rewatch list

Also

Speaking of me
25734379_1767741899926442_4640159101717881479_o.jpg

25790799_1765597896807509_1989520544323529138_o.jpg

Thats two cars of awesome

Yeah I think it was you.

Its been on my need to watch list for years.
Watched it when i had the urge to watch something like it.

Nice cars.

Do people even use WiiCodes anymore?

Did ask for a load of forum changes (Like a domain and site name change) they didnt happen for this reasion
"Not sure if that would help or hurt the site, we'd lose all the wii traffic we get for the most part."

There is no Wii traffic
The name change would of given the site a bit of a kick

ITS LIKE THEY DONT WANT ADD MONEY!!

People've "used" them since the very day Wii Connect 24 was shut down, harr harr.

Breath of the Wild was fun. I would've unzambified sooner if it wasn't.

Speaking of events work
24301210_1744165552284077_4476877727649917801_n.jpg

Busiest event ive ever been involved with

Bloody hell. I'd hate such a crowded place for pleasure, none the less business. I don't belong at any'a the good events, harr.

If anyone cares, I made this. I just thought maybe this would be a convenient way to stay in touch if anyone wants to.

http://aminoapps.com/c/WiiChat

Long time no howdy, amigo. I've no idea what the hell that is, 'n it's broke or whatnot anyway.

my signature was valid years ago?

fix'd

Broken you say

Broken_Matt_Hardy.0.0.png

Yeah im doing the BIG scale events thing now, money is great as well

It feels so weird still being able to post on here. I was so young when I first started here. Things were so much easier when I had so much time.

Will it make it to 15?
Surprised it lasted as long as it has considering, wonder what all those big posters from the past are doing now........
So I got a Switch
28056317_1826409050726393_5089742079908014052_n.jpg

Paid a price for it that it was hard to say no to
Practically half the price it sells for new

About time DB. Lovely price too.
----------------

Really wish the Switch was more online oriented. Such a hassle to play with friends in Splatoon that I traded it in. Not sure what other multiplayer games would even make me consider paying for their caveman online system besides Smash. (Mario Kart's not really my cup of tea).
-----------------

Been a long time since I listened to new music that I liked. Found all these 3 days ago. Give them a listen: Top two are pretty relaxing and stress-free.

Genre: Jazz-Hop, R&B, Soul (2017)
Genre: Soft bass ??? (2017)
Genre: Rap (2018)

Mario Kart 8 is just a bullshit simulator when playing against the CPU
The lack of local multiplayer on Splatoon2 makes little sense
Am looking at Rocket league for some fun events stuff

nephew says hes good at it, boasts about being level 20 and having the best stuff
Face him online and my team of week players beat his,
I do seem to be on top of the game rank on most matches

Only been playing a week, hes been playing since xmas

I'm currently in the market t' save up for a gaming PC. Monster Hunter World's one'a the most anticipated game releases in my life 'n bloody hell do I want t' get the most outta it.

Yeah im doing the BIG scale events thing now, money is great as well

send me some promotional merch

It feels so weird still being able to post on here. I was so young when I first started here. Things were so much easier when I had so much time.

Funny how time's the most coveted of things. It's what I'd cherish most if I were wealthy, harr harr.

Will it make it to 15?
Surprised it lasted as long as it has

Considerin' it sat around effectively adminless for however many years, 'n "survived" an apocalypse all the same, ain't too Farfetch'd. Harr.

Really wish the Switch was more online oriented. Such a hassle to play with friends in Splatoon that I traded it in. Not sure what other multiplayer games would even make me consider paying for their caveman online system besides Smash. (Mario Kart's not really my cup of tea).

I'm prayin' for the Pokemon Switch game t' not be a sack'a **** like Colosseum 'n XD, 'n especially to not be exclusively a battle game like Stadiums 'n Revolution.

Misguided hope aside the Dork Soles remaster's enough reason for me t' sink money int' the online service. As a bonus I never got t' enjoy a Dark Souls game while the multiplayer was launch-day booming with activity as well, lookin' forward t' that.

The lack of local multiplayer on Splatoon2 makes little sense

... They didn't add normal multiplayer for local? That was a huge disappointment in Splatoon 1. Ninty'l never stop bein' idiots when it comes t' multiplayer, bloody hell.

People've "used" them since the very day Wii Connect 24 was shut down, harr harr.

Breath of the Wild was fun. I would've unzambified sooner if it wasn't.

Bloody hell. I'd hate such a crowded place for pleasure, none the less business. I don't belong at any'a the good events, harr.

Long time no howdy, amigo. I've no idea what the hell that is, 'n it's broke or whatnot anyway.

fix'd
Oh that link won't work anymore. I deleted the page. However you been?

Back