Insomniacs assemble!!

Somehow I always end up here when my sleep schedule's fucked harder than a fish in the desert.

Did have some on THE BOOK OF FACES
Think they buggered off that as well

Fair enough... don't mind my bias over never readin' that book in the first place, harr.

Nah. I'm one'a the plebeians who refuses t' leave Skype.

Other forum? Care to explain what other forum our "members" ran off to? And when the hell was this exactly? O-O;

Some pillock abandoned Wiichat and tried t' start a new forum, urged our members t' migrate over. Somethin' like that. All it did was create a rift in our already-apocalyptified community. I don't remember a quarter'a the **** about it 'cause it's all stupid 'n happened years ago, doubtless Bloke's got a better recollection for ya.

Anywho..Sashimi-Karp -----> Sup my aquatic homie?

Same old, amigo. Befriendin' anglers and teachin' 'em "fish're friends not food" but stayin' fresh 'n delicious all the same. 'N Monster Hunter. Lots'a fuckin' MonHun. What's good with you friend?

and almost forgot to mention.
My preorder list.

Ninty Switch:
  • Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu AND Let's Go Eevee
  • Super Smash Bro's Ultimate
  • Dark Souls Remaster
  • Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
yes

I've already played Generations on 3DS t' hell, but I've been enjoyin' Ultimate. As I expected, already knew I purrfer my Monster Hunter on console.

• Red Dead Redemption 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now work round video games
I work at Europe's largest arcade (Arcade club)

All I member about that other forum period is that user calling this site "A sinking ship" a resulting kinda forum war, people getting banned,
Me getting banned on that other site, joining another forum as some people thought I owned this one to explain stuff (VGZero, its now gone)spending a bit of time on that one

Most of this started as the site owner (i0n) wasn't around and this site had no real active mods, junk about writers not getting paid and outbreaks of freindcode/clan/Pokemon spam

Yeah that ninten-whatever forum. I don't really know what happened but I do remember the word "Wiichat" was censored. Kind of a weird thing when you know you're just trying to replace a website that still exists. I think most people were kinda over the whole forum thing anyways, the WC-apocalypse just made it much worse.

I kinda remember Wiichat being censored over there
Was a bit petty

The whole thing wasn't exactly a good time for me either, good job I stopped giving a toss about internet matters IRL and losing sleep over it

So it's the last day of 2018 and here I am posting on WiiChat XD lol
The last time I saw a forum that just flat out died is when I was heavily apart of the Mugen EVE community and then that died and the forum dedicated to it that I modded.
Sad times </3

2019 though...sheesh!
Well, whenever (if ever) any one of you crazy cats sees this well happy belated Christmas and new year.

Happy New Year to you as well, hybrid. And everyone else as well.

there is some part of me programmed to migrate the seas and return to my home whenever im having insomnia, what the ****

If you don't think I'm above getting on Skype solely to harass you into joining Discord, you're quite wrong, sir.

many have tried, but none have returned dry

... junk about writers not getting paid and outbreaks of freindcode/clan/Pokemon spam

I remember some'a that garbage, the writers gettin' ripped off good. Beginnin'a the end. 'Specially the clanners.

I kinda remember Wiichat being censored over there
Was a bit petty

5Wh7ZgH.jpg

'N I remember that stupid ****, petty's the bloody word.

So it's the last day of 2018 and here I am posting on WiiChat XD lol
The last time I saw a forum that just flat out died is when I was heavily apart of the Mugen EVE community and then that died and the forum dedicated to it that I modded.
Sad times </3

2019 though...sheesh!
Well, whenever (if ever) any one of you crazy cats sees this well happy belated Christmas and new year.

A Merry Fishmass 'n Herpy Mew Year t' all survin' Wiichatters, however belated.

Selling off bits of my collection

Again
Just to buy things I actually want

Graduated from college and now am going through the struggle of trying to find a job. I really want to be a software developer but my early years in college are turning a lot of companies away. Might have to take some bogus QA job just to get started

Though late...THANKS bud :D How's your year been going so far? And btw since your a mod can you perhaps change my username to "GodKingMuk"? In hype of pokemon sword/shield XD Thanks Fox n_n

Selling off bits of my collection

Again
Just to buy things I actually want

I recently did something similar. I ended up importing that xrocker playstation edition chair from the UK like 2yrs ago and never used it once I got it lol So sold it 2days ago only to buy a new and improved "gaming chair". And lately I've been an addict for them Funko pops x.X Oh and as I said to fox; Can you perhaps change my username to "GodKingMuk"? Thanks Prinny n_n

It's been a while fellas. How are you guys?

Hi dude ;D Can't say I remember you (name change?) then again you probs don't even know me lol but anywho alls good brother!

Checked to see if my account still worked here and it's sad to see how slow everything has gotten. I remember there being new posts in threads every minute.

I feel the same though unlike the vast majority I joined in late 2010 and back then this place was "dying" but not like this. It actually had members that I would say were in the hundreds maybe low thousand that were active. Time fly's and **** happens I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna sell my fortnite account.
Any tips/pointers on where to go for this?
And who changed their PSN's since Sony FINALLY gave us the option toooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

A Merry Fishmass 'n Herpy Mew Year t' all survin' Wiichatters, however belated.

You used to be a guru before and a guru is a knowledgeable one. You shall be a crystal ball for me when you eventually get this and you need to tell me when the **** I'm gonna get some sweet sweeeet sweeeet RDR2 campaign DLC. PS: Have you modded your switch? Cuphead, Mortal Kombat 11, and a few other games have gotten "released early" XD With that being said I don't remember if you still have mod powwwweeeeers but if ya do can you be a champ and change my username to "GodKingMuk"? lol Don't judge n_n

Though late...THANKS bud :D How's your year been going so far? And btw since your a mod can you perhaps change my username to "GodKingMuk"? In hype of pokemon sword/shield XD Thanks Fox n_n
Kind of lousy and very busy, unfortunately. Working on improving it though.

Unfortunately changing names was one ability we never got here. Which is stupid. If anyone could ever get in touch with the owners of the site they can change it, though I don't imagine WiiChat would even be a place they remember they're in charge of.

Checked to see if my account still worked here and it's sad to see how slow everything has gotten. I remember there being new posts in threads every minute.
Many of us are reachable outside of WiiChat if you're still wanting to keep in touch. I posted my Discord account in my profile.

It's been a while fellas. How are you guys?

ello thar u

Back