Is anyone getting spider-man: friend or foe?

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
well i'm not but it really sucks

it's just terrible timing, im' completly broke and want to buy an ipod touch, bwii and guitar hero 3 by the end of the month

and for that i feel terrible, i've always been a spidey fan

but it dosn't seem like anyone is getting it around here

sadly there was a lot of hype for spider:man 3, but none at all for this game, which is probably going to be a lot better cause it's not rushed to be out at the same time as something else

so.....is any of you getting it?

I dont know. I've been a big spidy fan my self but I dont know. I have other things in mind to buy. Guitar hero 3 is a must and Im still adding to brawl.

im gonna buy it sometime be the end of the year, but realistically, if i dont get it before november i wont buy, cause there'll be Nights, dbz 3 and mario galaxy for me to play in november, then of course smash bros in dec.

games looks promising though, at least over spiderman 3

FoamRocket said:
I tried the demo for the 360 and for the short moment I played it, it didn't seem all that bad.
i thought it was leaning towards the younger audience, which is fine! but i am a bit older for the game, didnt enjoy it much, but with the wii's controls it may be a bit interesting but it is not worth my 50 bucks! (maybe a rental)

It's definitely not a game one should buy, unless you're a huge Spidey fan I guess, but it should be a nice rental, like you say. The story however seemed a bit messed up. Spiderman and all his enemies being kidnapped by aliens? I'll have to quote the Angry Video Game Nerd on that one: What where they thinking!?!

Back