Is It Just Me....

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
....or is the Gameboy Advance extremely underrated. The GBA trumps all in my book.

1.GBA
3.Wii

I mean, I had tons of games on there that were just amazing, people always seem to skip it.

Guy1: "Gameboy color man, that's when it all started....then the light on the SP! How revolutionary! And now the DS, geez, Nintendo you're amazing."

Guy2: "Aren't you forgetting something....?"

Guy1: "?"

Guy2: "GBA!!!!!"

Guy1: "Oh ya, well I don't ever remember that one, what so special about it anyway."

Guy2: "I'll you what, Guy1, it provided the most gaming fun i've had on any other console, it could play any my old Poke games, plus ruby/sapph, it could hook up to my GC, it could provide hours of play like nothing else could, it was a good shape/size...."

Guy1: "Oh ya, I guess it does kick ass!"

Guy2: "Hell yes it does!"

Guy1: "But the DS....."

Guy2: "Shut up!"

GBA was good, but I'm liking the DS better.

The GBA basically was just a revamp of the previous gameboys. The DS like the Wii is different, and the touchscreen has brought life to new games that wouldn't be possible on the PSP or GBA. Not to mention it was the first nintendo handheld to look cool, now people aren't afraid to take it out in public! Online multiplayer and wireless download play is simple and awesome to do too.

gba reminds me of a monkeys eye, i dont know why though. Beats me

En4Neo said:
now people aren't afraid to take it out in public!

Are you serious?
My brother used to take his GBA whenever he was going soemwhere boring
Hairdressers for example
Me, I started off with the SP. I got it when it was new as my birthday was coming up :)

Wii_Smurf said:
Are you serious?
My brother used to take his GBA whenever he was going soemwhere boring
Hairdressers for example
Me, I started off with the SP. I got it when it was new as my birthday was coming up :)

Of course there are exceptions.

Whenever I took out my GBA, I also wished it would look a little less like a child's toy. The SP sort of pulled off the mature look, but the Lite nailed it.

never truly liked to whip out the old GBA, SP looked cooler to me.

Yes the DS is cool....I guess we all have our different opinions.

Like how I still like the gamecube over the Wii right now. It has Naruto: CoN games (they're fun), SSBM, Tales of Symphonia, Double Dash, Windwaker, 3 Metroid games....Wii just doesn't have as much right now.

Yes that's quite true, but not so unexpected during the early life of a console. Wii could certainly use a few more great titles but they're coming, I promise =)

Leirith said:
Yes that's quite true, but not so unexpected during the early life of a console. Wii could certainly use a few more great titles but they're coming, I promise =)
Of course they're coming up, what do you think i've been reading up on for the past year?! :lol:

Back