Is it that BAD?!?!

D S said:
No, My eyes are half asleep.
I am not saying GOW sucked big time. The graphics were indeed equal to halo 3(or maybe a little less) HOWEVER the lack of feel, killed it.

Are sure you didnt mean it sucked big time

D S said:
What I saw in GOW was nothing but dark shading, and dark gloomy feeling.

^
D S said:
The graphics were indeed equal to halo 3(or maybe a little less)

^Really...try not to contradict yourself:
D S said:
It almost made me feel like an emo made the game. I saw almost no color, and that is what makes the graphics such low class for me.

yes, I realized after talking with my close friend >___> Don't make a jackass of me.

because your DR.Evil....
GATERADE!!!!

Halo is.....
THE MOST HORRYFIGING THING I'VE EVER SEEN!
omg I came up with an idea for a game!

In my opinion, I like Halo 3 better. GoW DOES have better graphics, but the environments weren't very vibrant, and they were dark. Though they were still amazing. Now that I think about it more, I LOVED the graphics for Gears. The environments were just... All so dim and seemed kinda similar, atmosphere-wise.
Whereas Halo 3, it has like, magical environments that vary from stage to stage, giving variety to players and using many more colors, which appeals to me much more. I can't word my sentences that great right now, but you get the point.
And I really like how Master Chief looks in this one. xP
Probably because I was playing Halo 1 and 2 the day before I got Halo 3 so I was excited on the dramatic change.

Kumoriken said:
In my opinion, I like Halo 3 better. GoW DOES have better graphics, but the environments weren't very vibrant, and they were dark. Though they were still amazing. Now that I think about it more, I LOVED the graphics for Gears. The environments were just... All so dim and seemed kinda similar, atmosphere-wise.
Whereas Halo 3, it has like, magical environments that vary from stage to stage, giving variety to players and using many more colors, which appeals to me much more. I can't word my sentences that great right now, but you get the point.
And I really like how Master Chief looks in this one. xP
Probably because I was playing Halo 1 and 2 the day before I got Halo 3 so I was excited on the dramatic change.
Yea....i get it...GOW, was just a tad bit dark

Sovieto said:
halo 3 visuals are awesome, imagine master chief at full realism but maintaining his cartoony look, its perfect imo. these claims are just stupid and it will never look as good as gears of war because of framerate issues. gears of war is a slow paced game while halo is a twitch FPS, you cant compare the 2 on a graphics level.

Sovieto Hit The Nail On The Head On This One. The Graphics Are Visually Stunning On 1080i/p. The Only reason GoW Looks "Good" Is cause Of The Lighting.

your right I played both Halo 3 and GOW and personally I like Halo3 more. The ghraphics are stunning and the colors are so beuatiful and the evirements are stunning. Gows ghraphics are okay but the dark coloring and lack of colors really made me feel bored. I wish the developers of GOW used more colors. The game play is okay with GOW but it gives me a lot of cramps because i have to move my hands all over the controller just to swith bombs, guns, and other items. While in Halo3 pressing the Y button switched guns, the RB button reloads my gun, and the left RB button switches bombs. The left trigger threw bomb and right trigger fired my guns. I played Halo3 for 5 hours shtraight adn no cramps. GOW gave me cramps after about 1 and half to two hours. CO-OP is fun on Halo3 it barely cuts the ghraphics down a bit while on GOW it may not do it at all but its hard controlling my character and bringing my partner back to life by walking up to them and pressing X really bores me alot. While in Halo3 he comes back to life so its fun to kill each other during a mission.

I might be in the minority here but I was very dissapointed with halo3 graphics , GOW graphics are clearly supperior . I mean look at people faces and ears on halo3, barely even better than xbox/ps2 graphics. The enviornments look preety decent however. I'm trying to get in halo3 but to me the game does not live up to the hype. I'll definatly be looking more forward to GOW2 then I was halo3

Back