Is it that BAD?!?!

I love companies that go and edit their own and competitors Wiki Entries.

Just wait to see what the political candidates start doing to each others Wiki entries as the 2008 presidential campaign starts up. If they don't start sprouting 'admissions' of child sacrifice and all manner of perversions, I will be greatly surprised...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
SHUT UP!

Halo 2.5 is great!
right, thats a cool statement, if youre talking about the beta. no one who knows halo says halo 3 is halo 2.5, youre a couple months late.. whether you want to admit it or not halo 3 is halo 3.

End of the day Halo 3 is better multiplayer, Gears is better Campaign and Cyanrussel doesn't have a clue what framerates are!

:wtf:
dreville79 said:
Cyanrussel doesn't have a clue what framerates are!
Hmmm, i have no idea what framerates are huh..?...
You know, i just came back...and i dont even feel like flaming you....so...

Im gonna let that slide...
heres a small dictionary
Framerates: When your playing halo...you want it at 60 frames per second....but all of a sudden when you have more than 12 people shooting at you, it goes down to 30 frames per second... this is just a small dic..or should i say example

Anything else you want me to dumb down a bit for you?

Nah I was aiming at the fact Halo 3 is Halo 2 with better graphics - and a poorer campaign mode. = Halo 2.5

The last level looks like its been thrown together quickly, rather than thought out. I think maybe Bungie were under time constraints to get the game out - therefore the last 2 levels of campaign are ass...

Game still rocks. Multiplayer especially. But as usual its highly overrated in my opinion.

Halo 3 is suh-weet!! Ripping off machine guns and firing it at the Covenants while carrying a giant axe thing on your back!!! Weighs ya down, but sweet as hell!!! Hijacking slow but ultrapowerhouse vehicles!!! BOOM YOU'RE DEAD!!!! HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I never liked UT so I gave GoW up for a Halo rental instead. I also rented Oblivion.

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
:wtf:
Hmmm, i have no idea what framerates are huh..?...
You know, i just came back...and i dont even feel like flaming you....so...

Im gonna let that slide...
heres a small dictionary
Framerates: When your playing halo...you want it at 60 frames per second....but all of a sudden when you have more than 12 people shooting at you, it goes down to 30 frames per second... this is just a small dic..or should i say example

Anything else you want me to dumb down a bit for you?
what kind of definition is that? + he was saying you dont know what they are--and halo was designed so the framerate wouldnt drop below 60 in that big of games--hence 16 player matches.

@brandon
i actually though this campaign was the second best next to halo 1, halo 2s campaign just dragged on and told me too much **** i didnt care about. but the replay system, uploading those replays for the world to see, uploading your maps and map types, forge, equipment, and the theater mean nothing to you?

Last edited:
Back