Is Lightfoot worth it?

Crap aim is what my girlfriend has. Volcorona, on the other hand has good enough aim to kill her and an Ivana to boot.

I use light foot in my large map loadouts, my silenced Terralite loadout for Memorial, and my silenced Strata loadout I use on Industrial and Outpost. I also have a close quarters loadout in which I use Strata/Remotes/Armor/Snapshot/Laser. I also have one Loadout with a Toros/Anova/Distraction/Heavy Hitter/Multitask/Thermal. So for me it depends on the map, and the players I am against. In Archives I never use lightfoot because it's such a small map and people pop up everywhere. I would say that if you were to use only certain gadgets on ALL your loadouts then don't use lightfoot, go for armor or HH instead.
As for the thermal I find it useless on anything but a sniper rifle.

Recently, I've been debating whether or not to start using Lightfoot. So I did the Andy Fox method; I came up with a list of pro's and con's.
Here's what I've got so far.
Pros: Less time to get to an enemy spawn point/Black Box ~ Dodging enemy fire is easier ~Can get to cover faster ~ Faster movement means more run-ins with enemies ~ Can more easily melee an enemy

Cons: Less damage ~ Faster movement in close-combat is disorienting ~ Based on run-n-gun style players ~ Doesn't help dodge long-range enemy fire ~ Your pretty much f**ked if you see someone running both Reactive Armor & Bio Booster, because they have more health, therefore more time, to shoot you down.

So there ya go. I think I'll stick with Heavy Hitter, but someone else may think differently.

Lightfoot was useless to me. IMO

Then again I never used it much, when I used to be a shotgun whore I couldn't wait to get Lightfoot hoping to see a difference when using any of the shot guns while I run and BLAST! lol.

Thermal I found only useful with the toros sniper, love that combo. I tried the terra+thermal and I only like using it in docks. Where myself and the whole team would be in that one room. I would cover behind the boat right by the door and throw smoke grenades outside and just blast anyone that comes through the entrance way in the back.

Ah, Mr Butterhook - I've seen you a bunch of times. Looks like we are sort of on the same path to 56 - I just made 41 the other day. I'll have to try to put you in my system when I log on again.

Lol at your sig, my girl trys to play too. Well actually I bought the wii for her but when I seen golden eye was out it then turned into my system ahaha.

Yea definitely I'll add ya next time I get on, I need higher rank people to play with. I seem to catch games with a lot of lower rank people making my kills and xp go up but skills/tactics extremely lazy. Then I wonder why I sometimes have bad games againts higher ranked people. Don't have to play so serious againts lower ranked people most of the time.

Back