Is Nintendo Screwing Us???

We might be able to send our Wii in to Nintendo for it to be upgraded, but yea, i want to know if its confirmed also.

Yeah I really do not care, I have an xbox 360. **** I forgot that I just got the red ring of death. Thanks for making quality products Microsoft, I just can not wait to get Vista :cornut: . *Sarcasm*

Well, I understand how it's unfair, but at the same time they do say that it'll cost more. Really, if it's more than $270 you're better of buying a standalone player. Especially since they have a better interface and quality than console players.

Who cares?... it's going to be more expensive than the launch version anyways. I'd rather have the extra money going towards a new game than have yet another appliance in my house that can play DVDs.

I dont care they are adding DVD player support, i just want to know why theyd do that and then on top of that cut the cost.

jr50 said:
We might be able to send our Wii in to Nintendo for it to be upgraded, but yea, i want to know if its confirmed also.
it comfarmed for japan but nintendo never said anything about NA or Europe or any other part beside japan so dont get worked up....

Well good for Japan, but i dont think i would really want DVD playback on my Wii anyways.

I hardly watch movies...or really listen to music....just the music in games!
I got the Wii for playing games not watching DVDs and listening to music.....
So I dont think we really lose anything when Nintendo does this....besides they do this to gain new gamers...thus expanding the gaming industry

Brawny said:
No one was that pissed about the DS lite which changed a lot. Why would friggin' DVD playback be different than that?

Actually you're wrong, a lot of people were.

En4Neo said:

I wasn't. I was not so impressed with it. It looked cool yea, but it was same thing, just in a different casing. (im not bashing, sorry if it sounds like i am)

jr50 said:
I wasn't. I was not so impressed with it. It looked cool yea, but it was same thing, just in a different casing. (im not bashing, sorry if it sounds like i am)

K, you are one person compared to the other thousands.

I agree with everyones arguments re the dvd player in the Wii.
If you wanted a system that had DVD playback, buy a PS3 or a 360.
If you wanted a system that could play music, buy a PS3 or 360.
Get my drift??

The Wii is a gaming console, it's simple, it's clean and it's inexpensive.

The only thing I don't get is why Nintendo would bring out another version so soon. Also, why people are upset that they wont have a Wii with DVD (If they already have one) BUY A FRIGGIN DVD PLAYER!

En4Neo said:
I was, you dont make a Movie then 2 years later redo it.
Same with Game systems, I kept my DS but its BS that they were holding out on us Real Nintendo fans, I can see Nintendo doing this with the Wii 2. So yeah thanks for nothing.

I think it is a waste of time, i mean there's planning, blueprinting, execution, advertising. I mean just leave the Wii as is, it's fine and everyone has a DVD Player anyway, Plus pretty soon DVD's will be old fashion anyway :incazzato:

Back