Is the Wii U the next dreamcast?

Well considering the DreamCast was actually a GREAT console..well yeah Wii-U shall be awesome!!
If i could give you 2 likes, i would..... I still hav my dreamcast and play daily, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Hydro Thunder racin it out FTW all day everyday!!

You would have to be utterly foolish to think the Wii was dead when it released. Same with those who think the Dreamcast is still active.

Read it again

"The Wii was out dated when it came out"

Technically its still alive.
Homebrew is keeping it so.
And it had a new game out last year
If I'm still correct since the last time I looked it up, the last 3 Games made (or being made) for Wii are Mario Party 9, Fortune Street, and Zumba Dance 2. I think the 4th newest is Kirby's Return to Dreamland, with the giganto Sword Kirby, as I call it anyways, and the 4 player Co-op (Kirby, MetaKnight, King DeDeDe and 1 of his Minions)

Its tech is out dated.

The Dreamcast is outdated but still has people making games for it.

The Atari 2600 is outdated and still has people making games for it.

Only bad consoles die

All consoles are great in there ways, I personally never have had and probably never will get a console/handheld aside of Nintendo. It's like tradition to me, however we will always be complaining about how consoles suck compared to each other and I guess it will never end. As for me and some of the other customers are simply confused by arguments like these and lose faith in there product, cause the fact remains that we won't know after release.

Here are good things and bad thing as for what I know:

Microsoft has:
Kinect (which as I see has some potential)
A membership payment system

Nintendo has:
A lot of innovation
Kids comfort zone (which is gonna change with the next upcoming console)

Sony has:
Probably the best console on gameplay and game presentation (HD, 3D etc.)
A problem with bugs (My brother has one and I am playing public it freezes)

In my opinion Microsoft and Nintendo are trading there comfort zone and Sony is still gonna bea idea hunting lone wolf.

All consoles are great in there ways,

errrm
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Not all
List of machines that are arse
game.com
Action max
Sega Tyco video driver

If by "the next Dreamcast" You mean Nintendo is going to quit and Start making games for Xbox and PlayStation...
There is a 99% not going to happen
The Wii Had the power of the PS2 and did Nintendo Wii turn into The Dremcast "NOPE"
But If Microsoft and Sony decide to go Full reality Nintendo May have no Choice so that is where that 1 % comes from.

If i could give you 2 likes, i would..... I still hav my dreamcast and play daily, Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Hydro Thunder racin it out FTW all day everyday!!

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 IS my fav and itsa' BOSS!!
I played that game on Dreamcast So damn much! i enjoyed the Sonic Adventure games as well as Soul Calibur.

I know I said "was" great but I was wrong because it STILL is great.
In fact I play my dreamcast more so than I play my Shitstation3 and I don't dare touch that RRODbox360

Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep.

There are consoles which are just rubbish, but those weren't made by Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo. And if they were, every human makes mistakes right?

Srry, didn't know it wasn't allowed. You're not gonna band me, right.......? :frown5:

Last edited:
There are consoles which are just rubbish, but those weren't made by Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo. And if they were, every human makes mistakes right?

PSPGo
Hmmmmmm
64DD

Stonedoll, ya bloody know better. No multi-posting.

Because its good

Over my dead Magikarpz.

Anyone who can look me straight in the eyes and tell me the 360 is a good console, despite ALL of it's CONSOLE, AND NOT HARDWARE FLAWS, deserves a swift kick to the nuts in hopes that they might recoil their own head from their bowels.

Back