Is Wii depending on Super Smash Brothers Brawl??

For some reason I'm already fed up of Motion Sensing... It was good... still is, but new things need to be done I think.

Yeah, when you get used to one new thing, after so long the same old thing, you tend to want somethinl else new, I know the feeling...

Celestial said:
Well the main reason I bought a wii was for SSBB... but I still would have bought it for the Mario games...

Almost the same reason as mine. I bought the Wii to play SSBB, Mario games, Metroid Prime games, Sonic Games, Fox games, and others...

As did I, but im also hoping for more little surprises like Zelda TP.

Well, I usualy like the older Zelda games and OOT but this one surprised me.

Yeah TP was a perfect game to me. The storyline, the gameplay, the grafics, all perfect!!

Yes. As I said, I was waiting for StarFox and Sonic, but when Sonic and the Secret Rings came uot, I was disapointed...and Zelda surprised me with a good game, so I wonder...

to answer your question: HELL NO

Thats like asking if the 360 is dependant on halo 3. its a key role, but if it were to bomb it would still be a great system.

I doubt any system could be dependant on any one game so much so that if that game bombed than no one would buy the system.

demonflair said:
Sonic and the Secret Rings didn't call my attention for some reason...
Yeah it got mine, but when I playe it, I HATED to controlls, and it was just a pain. It is the only Sonic game I have not liked aside from Sonic Labrynth
slabyrinth.gif

:mad: :mad2: :mad5: :incazzato:

HA! I didnt think so, you had to play through the game to get smoother controlls :wtf: wtf is up with that SEGA! :confused:

...uuhhh tha same thing... :tard:

Back