Just beat RE-4

I'm stuck in the beggining part again I got past that part in the village with the shotgun and now theres these zombies throwing these mini-bomb things at me and it keeps exploding and killing me.

Ya they throw dynamite. Just keep picking them off and running. You have to do it until the time runs out and the zombies here the big church bell. Its a timer but you dont get to see it.

Oh yea ern i know what your talking about though I passed that part its the part almost right after that all the zombies there throw dynamite but they don't have axe's. But once I kill them I don't no what to do.
(Btw it's the part after when I sprint away from the big rock and than dodge it)

So I guess I shouldnt waste ammo on Krauser until I grab one of the insignias. I saved right before him so I could toy around before taking it seriously and you waste a ton if you just mess around shooting him.

I just finished the game and i never played it on gamecube before.

It only took me 11 hours :dGreat game though definately recommend it to anyone who hasnt got this game yet

1,000,000......and u can buy it.....either sell ur weapons or sells ur treasure's without upgrading anything

Back