Just to double check

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
sorry about re-asking this question guys but i only seemed to have gotten 1 or 2 replies and still a bit cloudy...... In about 3 weeks we here in Aus are getting MOH: heroes 2 and i just wanted to know if the online will still be full of players and the servers full daily cuz i dont wanna buy it if its gonna like be dead or die after a month or 2..........also how long in general will the campaign take me (finished vanguard one in about 6-7 hours if that).

Online will be packed since basically every wii owner in Australia will be buying this game and be going on to online so dont worry about no one playing. People will play this game for a long time on the internet. And im not sure about campaign but i would say around 10 hours maybe, and then after that you have the arcade mode which will be a fun little bonus. But i just really want this game for the online gameplay.

ye cant wait its gonna be sweet as. Only a few more weeks till feb 7th......hope EB or JB hi-fi know wtf im talking about wen i go in first day asking for it :)

Back