Kill the person above you thread

i'll put everyone that posted on this thread in a huge lake with a megaladon [ the largest shark in the world, its mouth opens about the size of a SUV car.

Swims out of lake while hearing hundreds of screams. Grabs a chainsaw and jumps back into the lake to finish what was started. The Megaladon comes after me yet I slowly and with pure malice shred it to bits. I hunt down the person above me and have him torn limb from limb while I enjoy a dinner of lobster. Then as a funeral token I chop him to bits turn him to stew and feed it to his family. After the dinner I reveal what they were eating and relish with pure evil at the looks of horror on their faces.
Then to stop from getting killed I travel to another dimension where there is no death or aging and wait for the next person to try and fail to kill me as the fact I will be immortal.... Muahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Haha..............

I cover you with honey and throw you into a huge over sized hive, where you don't die but get billion of bites. Then get a knife and pop them all of by one,
AND

FOR
FATALITY

I make you a computer, and give you the trojan virus, then use you for hours without charging you until your battery dies!!MUHAHAHA!!!!

Quote from DG

"If you have to die, die the most epic way.:)" Please.....

Very disturbing.... I like it:yesnod:

So you are now in a dimension without death and aging in which you are inmortal, well, well, I travel to that dimension too (If you could me too), and find you, then we embrace in a 1000 years epic knife battle, until I get bored, take you back to this dimension, and stab you in the back (making sure of twisting the knife) all above of the Everest, then I roll your corpse all Mt down.

Oh no I can't be brought back to this dimension you god has banished me to the other dimension for what I have done, there I will always be fighting an endless (endless because no one dies) war with sentient beings. Nice though but as soon as you arrive I would curse you with a exploding head then banish you to whence you came and there your whole family would also be afflicted... an enticing massacre for all to enjoy!

Yes you can, my God has chose me to track and bring you to this dimension to get killed by me, he thought that you deserve nothing but dead and you were enyoing that other dimension too much.

Well the godS <-- in the other dimension love the chaos I create and will (no matter how many times i die) bring me back and if your god interferes anymore their will be a war amongts the gods and believe me we will destroy your dimension and all its inhabitants before you can even get help now behave or I swear you will die!

you are relaxing in your living room and playing your PS3 when I start to prepare. after about 5 minutes I am poised to strike. I load up a High Velocity Armor Piercing Round with an Explosive Tip and a special mix of gunpowder that combusts at about 9001 degrees Fahrenheit, the round leaves the barrel at about 33.3 thousand km/s, it goes through a wall two doors and your cranium. You are dead before you 1. hit the floor or 2. hear the shot

while you are laughing at Angels death i slowly sneak up behind you and snap your neck, then i take a sh*t in your mouth

Back