Kill the person above you thread

....take out your knees from long range with a sniper rifle, come running at you with a chainsaw and swipe at your arms, dump you in a black plastic bag and throw you in a freezer....

wait till frozen

drag you up a 40 storey building an throw you off the roof.....

Im nice really, just trying to post on topic :D

Last edited:
my grandma can say something more disterbing then that! xD
rips out your spine makes you use it as a sex toy then hangs you from a tree with it seting your body aflame as i throw fecies coverd with aids and surgical needles at you and when im done i extinguish the flames with hooker piss ...

sneak up behind you with a blunt object and knock you out and when you come to your tied to a chair and i take a dull pocket knife out and take your hand and start cutting off your fingers one by one. then cut your toes off. and then get a spoon dig it deep in your eye socket pop out your eyeball take it in my hand and squeez it as hard as possible and the take out a scalpel cut your nuts off and shove them in your mouth! then slowly cavre my name in your chest with a dadger and pour gasoline all over you take out a match and light it and throw it at your feet and sit there and laugh:lol: as you scream and yell then i would leave you helpless :devil:

Back