Kill the person above you thread

And you were jailed FOREVER!! LOL

Tie ur head on a rope, then chainsaw ur body until it become pieces, and leave u helpless, bitten by small worms...

i would go to jail for arsen and like a 100th degree in man slaughter. lol but i wouldnt do that TO FRIENDS! lol

I'm too nice for this not to be in a spoiler.....

Firstly.....
Melee attack you with the stock of my 12ball shotgun, rendering you unconscious. While your out cold, implant a remote detonation c4 explosive chip in the back of your neck.
To bring you back round I'd chain you to the floor and brand you with a red hot branding iron with the marking 'slow and painful'. Once conscious, start hacking at your feet with a saw, completely cutting one off, and 3/4 of your other foot, next id put a rat on your stomache with a metal bin covering him, and blow torch the bin, making the rat eat his way through you insides, releasing the rat keeping you barely alive, taking a baseball to you nose and a pen-knife to your ears and feeding them to you. Finally releasing you and letting you escape.

Only to detonate the c4 chip in your neck, blowing your head clean off and thrusting it upwards, your bloody karkas falls to the ground in a heap, while your head plumets back to earth it is kicked and brain matter is splattered everywhere, which is collected and blended with arsenic to make a lovely smoothy for the next poster.... and then you're left for the crows.

Last edited:
I'm too nice for this not to be in a spoiler.....

Firstly.....
Melee attack you with the stock of my 12ball shotgun, rendering you unconscious. While your out cold, implant a remote detonation c4 explosive chip in the back of your neck.
To bring you back round I'd chain you to the floor and brand you with a red hot branding iron with the marking 'slow and painful'. Once conscious, start hacking at your feet with a saw, completely cutting one off, and 3/4 of your other foot, next id put a rat on your stomache with a metal bin covering him, and blow torch the bin, making the rat eat his way through you insides, releasing the rat keeping you barely alive, taking a baseball to you nose and a pen-knife to your ears and feeding them to you. Finally releasing you and letting you escape.

Only to detonate the c4 chip in your neck, blowing your head clean off and thrusting it upwards, your bloody karkas falls to the ground in a heap, while your head plumets back to earth it is kicked and brain matter is splattered everywhere, which is collected and blended with arsenic to make a lovely smoothy for the next poster.... and then you're left for the crows.

lol that's must be Fast and Furious one and Counter Strike yeah??

Shoot you with a sniper rifle in a short range 100 times, then put ur body at the highway until you were rammed by trucks, that's all...

the rat being Fast and Furious but if counter strike is there, well, thats just luck....

tie's toadstar to the front of a destruction derby car, and watches as the carnage begins.

....id park a Boeing 747 aeroplane on your head.....

and anyone for the tedious Hypedog....dam yapping all the time (see spoiler)
hypedog.gif

Back