laziness on Sakurai part concering ganondorf

i think its good gannondorf doesnt have his sword. why have another sword weilding character?

I don't know, I don't want to check either.

VidyaVince said:
Why have another character that punches? :rolleyes:
Thats a rather poor argument.

A sword constricts the variety of moves a character can have, while hand-to-hand combat can reach unimaginable levels of creativity.

Point being: he's in, he's strong, he's a badass. /argument

He was more of a "clone" in melee than he is now, and if you want to start complaining about clones, we an go into the specifics between Ness and Lucas....:rolleyes:

Seriously it's too late to complain about it. If it bothers you that much ,then just don't use him and play with CF instead?

I mean hell there's plenty of "clones" that people haven't even begun to ***** about: tp/toon link,lucas/ness,pikachu/sonic (same final smash)....I could go on for pages here folks.

But instead of fixating on the negatives of the game I think I'll just enjoy the hell out of it instead..:yesnod:

I mean really guys; they criticized SMG, they complain about Brawl, they whined about Zelda...Did they give halo 3 this much flack? What about MGS4? (I'm sure game mags have had a chance to play at least a semi-complete demo by now).

Do the other companies get their killer apps bashed as often or a frequently? Because it sure seems like there's no shortage of people willing and eager to nit-pick at every conceivable flaw in Nintendo's titles no matter how awesome the games may be as a whole.

I think we need to take a time out from the flame bashing and just enjoy these games for what they are: Fun.

Yes Extra I do believe we sometime take these games for granted, which is rather sad. We always want more, nothing is enough.. there's always a "Well if they did this and this it would be awesome!" But don't worry I think when a game is first released this usually happens. After a few months or a year people will get used to it and appreciate the game for what it is and not what they envision it to be.

this is just my opinion :aureola: butttt I find those characters with swords are the most boring to use and Ganondorf or Ganon is just fine without a sword and with one he'd be nothing but another Link or Marth

I used to play as Roy all the time, but then I started using Pikachu and Kirby. I was so bad that I had to use sword guys or I would fail miserably.

VidyaVince said:
I think I can say that Ganondorf=Most controversial character in Brawl. :lol:

The strange thing is he shouldn't be, I mean he is a Melee veteran. Sonic should be more controversial but people just accept him without question.

If you are sayign waht I think you are then you are really really wrong. Ganondorf is so much more popular than CF.

Back