this ones for real!

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
Hi everybody im known as mercenary634, i have been spreading rumors about the twilight princess video game including what the storyline will be and who the twilight princess really is. but i gotta say what im about to say to u is true. Ganondorf is back! Yep, big ol triforce of power guy is back. If u dont belive me go to youtube.com and check out the twilight princess videos. It shows link and ganondorf doing combat. But get this! Ganondorf has a new method of fighting. In ocarina of time he used his magic to hurt link. In wind waker he used twin samurai swords. But now hes got a much better weapon. If u wanna see what his awesome weapon is play super smash bros melee and check out ganondorfs all-star trophy to see this crazy weapon.

I think I know what you're talking about, and if what I think is true, that is not a video of Twilight Princess. That was a video that was made before Gamecube was released, to show the system's graphic cababilities.

mercenary634 said:
Hi everybody im known as mercenary634, i have been spreading rumors about the twilight princess video game including what the storyline will be and who the twilight princess really is. but i gotta say what im about to say to u is true. Ganondorf is back! Yep, big ol triforce of power guy is back. If u dont belive me go to youtube.com and check out the twilight princess videos. It shows link and ganondorf doing combat. But get this! Ganondorf has a new method of fighting. In ocarina of time he used his magic to hurt link. In wind waker he used twin samurai swords. But now hes got a much better weapon. If u wanna see what his awesome weapon is play super smash bros melee and check out ganondorfs all-star trophy to see this crazy weapon.

are you talking about this?
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us6_Vftp4sI[/MEDIA]

I dislike that video Link looks way to much like a girl

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
if thats the case, then this really IS just a preview part of the other game, not Twlight Princess

Yep, it's just to show the Gamecube's graphics at the time.

I thought that was what Wind Waker was going to be before the completely redesigned it? As for this being "true", I think perhaps you should get some official, or at least newsworthy sources before you jump to conclusions. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the weapon he will use though.

Flip said:
I thought that was what Wind Waker was going to be before the completely redesigned it? As for this being "true", I think perhaps you should get some official, or at least newsworthy sources before you jump to conclusions. It wouldn't surprise me if this is the weapon he will use though.

Yeah, it was rumored to be how WindWaker would have looked, but they changed it to Cel-Shaded.

I dislike that video Link looks way to much like a girl
lol, i say the same. With the narrower faces and longer, brighter hair. Its just... scary.

Did gannodorf put on some weight?

Back