Lets Get Drunk

Jack D.

Once during a swell game of beer pong I thought it'd be an absolutely brilliant idea to pour a good bit of Jack Daniels in each of my cups. I won, but just by 1 cup, so pretty much I was wasted by the time it was over. Hell I was drunk as hell before that round.

Quadvod with lime and lemonade. Slaters. £3.90.

-One of them, nice night.
-Two of them, decent night.
-Three of them, excellent night.
-Four of them, crazy night.
-Any more of them, what night?

Damn, I must be the most boring person on earth. I don't have a favourite drink, band, sexual position etc...

Like anything personally. Malt Whiskey, Lager, Bitters, Ales, Ciders, other spirits and even Red/white wine.

So I'll have a bottle of anything with alcohol in since you're paying!

I don't drink. Not to non-conform, it just tastes vile. I'm just waiting for people to tell me that this is "impossible" because there are more varieties.

Depends on the situation.

House party then probably some cheap Lambrini/White Wine/Jack and Coke. If I'm on a night out, like in a club, then Smirnoff ice. But if I'm just at the pub or having a couple of drinks out with Jay, then a Jack and Coke or Southern Comffort and coke. I think I prefer Southern Comfort.

i dont drink much at all. a bit of wine with (some) suppers is nice though

I'm gonna be kinda girly here and admit I like alcopops, especially Smirnoff Ice.

Eh, nothing wrong with that. They go down easily.

Or get a fat frog. One Smirnoff Ice, one Blue WKD, and one Bacardi Breezer. You'll need two pint glasses like, and there you have a fat frog. Locally served in The Raz. Them things fuck you up.

Eh, nothing wrong with that. They go down easily.

Or get a fat frog. One Smirnoff Ice, one Blue WKD, and one Bacardi Breezer. You'll need two pint glasses like, and there you have a fat frog. Locally served in The Raz. Them things fuck you up.

In a club in my town, they get two real cheap WKD stuff, and mix like blue and orange I think to make a pint of this green stuff, it's called a Shrek. Very nice too =)

In a club in my town, they get two real cheap WKD stuff, and mix like blue and orange I think to make a pint of this green stuff, it's called a Shrek. Very nice too =)

Probably the same thing! It's so sweet though, it makes your head spin.

Easy... White Russian.

2 oz. Vanilla Grey Goose
1 oz. White creme de cacao
1 oz. Light Cream

And I take it with ice cubes (don't know anyone who doesn't though).

Back