Looking for a clan

Adrenaline

WiiChat Member
Jun 24, 2011
NY
Hii. I'm looking for a clan on Goldeneye 007. My name on it is "Adrenaline" just like my username. My current level is 17. Yes I know its low :l. Only been playing for a few days. My kdr makes up for my level though. Current I have 98 melee eliminations, 1144 eliminations, 638 deaths, and 1.79 kdr. Which is increasing at a steady rate. I normally get the reward for kdr ratio 2:1 in a game. My longest streak is 18. My best game I was 30-5 and made 1880xp that game. :D. I mostly play the game type GoldenEye. Not sure why but I like it. I'm not too bad at all of them though. I have 30x untouchable accolades, 31x license to kill, 21x professional, 59x underdog, 53x eliminator, 20x point and click, 21x from the hip, and 20x point and click. I believe I covered most but if you want any more information feel free to message me.

My friend code: 029094279414

@Adrenaline

Your really good for someone at LV.17, how about you join the [pwn] clan we can use someone like you.I can help looking out for danger when you hack consoles in GoldenEye, or back you up.BTW I'm very active online so hit me up with a party invite.Add my FC and maybe we can dominate GoldenEye as a clan.

I might just take you up on that offer. ;D. I normally don't take the GoldenEyes'. I normally just destroy everyone. Which normally ends me in 1st or 2nd overall cause of all my kills :p.

Oh yeah BTW most people that play the GoldenEye mode and hack the consoles tend to get more XP than people that shoot the hackers, so you tend to level up faster by hacking consoles!You know if you were to start shooting at me or someone on my team I would hunt you down than pwn you with my Terralite III and Vargen FH-7, because silencer removes you from the radar and reduces muzzle flash.Working with a clan tends to get you more XP and you can learn a thing or too.

Yes, but I tend to have the best kdr and normally the most xp from killing players. Lol :D. I get roughly 500+ xp a game. New most kills in a game 37-10 :l

That's pretty good.LOL those players that you killed were noobs which would make sense for the kdr,now if it were me I'd shoot you then hack the consoles and use the smoke grenades easy 650XP.

Hey Chino D.
I'm interested in joining the pwn clan, actually I pwn NOOBS with my Strata. Also, I'm a really good player, not the best.. but pretty good.
So, let me kno!

PS:I've added Chino D, Adrenaline and Ikon ISK

o.0. Shouldn't the recruiting be done in his requirement post not my thread eh? Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3

GoldenEye mode tip*

Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3

You are right but sniping depends on the map. If you were sniping someone while they were a hacking a console under some smoke you wouldn't be able to see them unless you had the thermal scope which is unlocked at LV.38. Also players at LV.35 unlock the Remote Trigger Mines which is useful for placing them near consoles,so if someone were to hack a console with a RTM nearby the user can pull out his smartphone and BOOM blow up the hacker!Using the smoke grenades tatics is helpful and it works 70% of the time because snipers can't see you and noobs trying to aim at you,but you're still vulnerable to shooters and like you said 'nades but if you had a good team like a 'clan' than you can lower those risks and dangers because they can watch your back when hacking or guard the consoles.

Last edited:
Back