Lost Season 4

halo500 said:
ok,yeah...i just think homosexuality is against god...and that isnt good...so u be mature and pick up a bible.

Don't hide behind your religion. I am Christian as well and I still think you are immature.

Lewi T: They probably wouldn't kill Michael off, I mean the writers just brought him back to the show... :lol:

halo500 said:
ok,yeah...i just think homosexuality is against god...and that isnt good...so u be mature and pick up a bible.

He was a "cool" character when he was a murderer and kidnapper, but when you find he's gay (which is unrelated to the plot), suddenly he's not cool anymore? And I'm well aware of what the Bible has to say, I read it every day.

As we've all surely noticed, the sudden storyline shift has created a large grey area as to who the main antagonist is supposed to be. Just curious, who here thinks that Ben is bad, and who thinks he is good?

I'm really mixed up at the moment. It seems as though he's got good intentions for the moment, so I've got to say he's good. There's just so little we know...

ok,good...he is cool in a sense he was tough and whatever...but to ME,he isnt cool because of being homosexual.

I like Ben, he is a genius. He knows how to look after what he cares about (him and his family). He went in as a spy (to the hatch) and managed to come out alive he is a smart man.

^^ Then don't share it here.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thats rather clever.

Lost starts back up on my birthday :)
Then we will have Cake! Glad to see lots of Lost talk...too bad it's not on till April...

I believe a flashback for Rousseau was promised by the writers for this season or next, which suggests she's survived. Karl's probably dead though, what with all the arrows.
K good, I like Rousseau...too bad about Karl though...I didn't like him but I hate to see "Kids" die...

Skippy said:
He was a "cool" character when he was a murderer and kidnapper, but when you find he's gay (which is unrelated to the plot), suddenly he's not cool anymore? And I'm well aware of what the Bible has to say, I read it every day.

you read the entire bible EVERYDAY?!

daaaaamn!

Ack I totally forgot about no new episodes till April...damn the old newly edited reruns....

guys, its ignorant to think that one thing can define a person. The character being gay should in no way affect what you think of him. While you can be against gays, and that is your opinion, its not something that affects any other spect of his life!

and another thing, it's kinda ironic that Sayid rats out Michael for working for ben, even though that's what HE'LL be doing soon enough.

I think Sayid is working for Ben because Ben knows something about the girl he loves. So Ben is black-mailing Sayid.

Back