Lost Season 4

Well I also heard that there is going to probably be another Writter's strike at about the end of June/July...that will suck big time

Well there is another meeting happening around June/July with another bigger group...and from what I read the TV Show company or whatever arn't going to give these people what they want to...

Try looking it up you might find something, just what I read in the newspaper

they usually take a midseason break anyways. they did it last season, when jack, sawyer, and kate were locked in those cages and crap w/ the others, but after the break the season started to pick up. we're just in that lull where desmond and sayid are in the tanker.

AHHH my favorite Other is still ALIVE! I think...unless it's just an illusion...wow it's been so long I forget his name...but HE'S AWESOME

Oh God He's Gay...and no thats the dude that was killed at the end of season 3 by Sawyer...So I guess he is still dead as this happenend right after Michael left the Island...

i never thought he was gay...i used to think he was cool...oh well

That ending was great.

I'm really starting to like Michael again. He's a very relatable character, I think. I got really pissed when Sayid turned him in, there's gotta be more to the story than that, right?

**** I completely forgot about LOST tonight and I went out with my friends for the whole day.

Can someone please fill me in on what happened?

Pretty good episode. I liked the bits where the bomb turns out to be a dud, and when Miles just says "you're name isn't Kevin" in a completely nonchalant manner (personally I think he has some sort of psychic power, like Walt).

Big deal, so Tom is gay. Does it matter?

TortillaChip520 said:
they usually take a midseason break anyways. they did it last season, when jack, sawyer, and kate were locked in those cages and crap w/ the others, but after the break the season started to pick up. we're just in that lull where desmond and sayid are in the tanker.

There was no break originally planned for this year. They were going to do 16 straight, uninterrupted episodes. The strike messed that all up and now we're getting a break until late April and only 13 episodes total.

halo500 said:
i never thought he was gay.

It was suspected that he was gay already from hints from previous episodes.

..i used to think he was cool...oh well

This comment says a lot about your maturity, or rather lack of maturity.

Back