Lost Season 4

I've got it!!! When Ben was saying Mr. Whittemore (Penny's father) wanted to open up the island for loads of people to come, I finally figured it out! Penny's father is really John Hammond! And the island is really...
JURASSIC PARK!!!
logo.jpg

Last edited:
Marioman said:
^Why would she make out with Jack then....hum dee dum dee...I don't think she ever feel in love with Ben...and she never will...but Ben will allways try and mess up any realation ship she tries to get into while she's still "his". I think this episode shows, and I read this on IGN too, that this is really the first weakness we see in Ben. His love for Juliet. This potentially could lead to him making the biggest mistake of his life.

Just because you make out with a person, doesnt mean that you love them. It could be all for show. she could be acting like she loves Jack because Ben told her to, but ur right about the weakness of Ben.

Subarnu:
TransAm317 Ben couldn't see the guy in the cabin. Only Locke could see him and hear him. Cuz Locke started to leave (in that episode) the cabin when he heard someone talk. He asked Ben if it was him, wasn't, Ben got all jealous and kept asking Locke what he had heard. Finally he shoots him because the Island like Locke more than Ben.

Ben saw the guy in the cabin, how else would he know he was there. He would of had to have heard the guy at one point in his life for him to get guidence from the "man in the Rocker" I think Ben used to be able to hear this guy but now he cant since Locke came.

I've got it!!! When Ben was saying he wanted to open up the island for loads of people to come, I finally figured it out! Penny's father is really John Hammond! And the island is really...
Ben wasnt the one that wanted to open the island as an amusement park. Ben told Locke that the people on the ship wanted to start an make the island a "amusement park" so they could see "The man that couldnt walk off the island but not can walk fine" A.K.A. Locke Ben said that people wanted to make the island a tourist attraction.

Last edited:
this thread is full of false info. Misconstrued facts, before posting ideas, make sure its accurtae, thanks!

TransAm317 said:
Ben wasnt the one that wanted to open the island as an amusement park. Ben told Locke that the people on the ship wanted to start an make the island a "amusement park" so they could see "The man that couldnt walk off the island but not can walk fine" A.K.A. Locke Ben said that people wanted to make the island a tourist attraction.

I know, I meant Penny's father. Sorry if it was vague.

Lewi T said:
I think that Penny's dad has a major role in Lost. I think he could be behind the company out to get Ben. There must be some relevance with him being so eager to buy the journal from The Black Rock.
I knew Penny's father was behind the boat!

I'm very interested to know who Ben has on the boat. I think it's very likely to be Michael, since Ben told Locke to sit down before he tells him.

It's hard to see who are the actual bad guys now. It could quite easily either be Ben or Penny's dad. One thing though, I don't like it that Locke has semi-released Ben, so Ben is just walking around. That will turn out to be a big mistake I think.

I knew it, I knew it...Michael is on the boat...or should I say...Mr. Johnson :)

Marioman said:
I knew it, I knew it...Michael is on the boat...or should I say...Mr. Johnson :)
Kevin Johnson... What a generic name.
I wonder if Mr.Johnson will have a bigger role...:lol:

well, i think a lot of people saw that michael (kevin johnson) thing right gooo us =D and i am really bummed out about Jin, i wonder how it happened...

So... with the Jin and Sun story what the hell is happening???

When/How/Did Jin die? It showed him in the future (alive) then it showed Sun grieving his death. I think Jin had to fake his death because his boss didn't want him to have any attachments. So a man with nothing to lose, a great killer...
WTF is up with Sun and Hurleys love story (when Sun said no one was there/coming Hurley said good/great)?
Isn't Hurley in America with Jack? (Jack visited him in the hospital)
How did Hurley get out of the hospital if it is indeed true?

I think the crew on the boat suspect Kevin/Michael because in the preview for next episode he was lied to by the crew, so they don't trust him.

Yea...I just lost all respect for Jin...I liked him better than Sun...now their both just...scumbags...

Some people are understandably confused, but here's the explanation: Sun's off-island scenes were in the future, but Jin's scenes were in the past. Hence why Jin says he's only been married for two months, and how he can be dead in Sun's last scene. The guy in the store says it's the year of the dragon, and according to Wikipedia the last year of the dragon was 2000/2001.

GigaRidley said:
I've got it!!! When Ben was saying Mr. Whittemore (Penny's father) wanted to open up the island for loads of people to come, I finally figured it out! Penny's father is really John Hammond! And the island is really...
JURASSIC PARK!!!
logo.jpg

Genius. Sheer Utter Genius! Twist of the year.

Napalmbrain said:
Some people are understandably confused, but here's the explanation: Sun's off-island scenes were in the future, but Jin's scenes were in the past. Hence why Jin says he's only been married for two months, and how he can be dead in Sun's last scene. The guy in the store says it's the year of the dragon, and according to Wikipedia the last year of the dragon was 2000/2001.

And he also had an older-style low-tech cell phone.

No doubt about it. The Jin scenes were a pre-crash flashback.

Ohhhh....well....hopefully....that makes more sense....damn why didn't I pick up on that

Back