Lost Season 4

Subarnu said:
**** I completely forgot about LOST tonight and I went out with my friends for the whole day.

Can someone please fill me in on what happened?

It was Michael's story from when he escaped the island before up to how he got on the freighter. You can watch the full episode on abc.com

Holy Crap Skippy, can you say, "Post Overload" :lol:

I was rather dissapointed with the ending, I don't think both of them are dead, but if they are it will hurt my experience with the show becuase I really wasn't able to get to see what Carl and Rusous (SP?) were actually like. A flashback for one of them would be nice...

Marioman said:

I was rather dissapointed with the ending, I don't think both of them are dead, but if they are it will hurt my experience with the show becuase I really wasn't able to get to see what Carl and Rusous (SP?) were actually like. A flashback for one of them would be nice...

I believe a flashback for Rousseau was promised by the writers for this season or next, which suggests she's survived. Karl's probably dead though, what with all the arrows.

Marioman said:

Sorry about that, I had opened each message I was planning on replying to in separate tabs and then came back to them later after finishing reading the rest of the thread. I supposed I should have combined all those into one response.

Napalmbrain said:
Karl's probably dead though, what with all the arrows.

Arrows? They were gunshots from a sniper.

question now is who's the sniper? Is it someone from the freighter? Or one of Ben's guy? My theory is its that russian guy (with the eye patch)....haven't seen him in awhile and he can never be killed no matter what happens to him. Probably working for Ben.

^Lol, if he's working for Ben, he wouldn't be killing his family.

However, you are onto something. In the episode that Charlie was in, he was pissed at Ben PLUS he DID survive. I think you might be right.

I never liked Karl, I will be glad if there's no flashback of him. I absolutely loved Michael's story. I didn't want that episode to end.

Only reason I thought it could be that russian guy working for Ben was because Ben doesn't like (and has tried to kill) his daughters boyfriend at all and thus wouldn't mind getting rid of him. Same with the daughters mom...don't think Ben likes her much either.
I really enjoyed Michaels story as well. I was pissed when Sayed turned him in....but I have a feeling Sayed had his reason for turning him in and it wasn't an impulse thing. I think Sayed is trying to get in the good books of the Captain of the freighter to find out more info....what better way to do that than turn in the "mole" from the ship.....then again lets hope the Captain doesn't decide to kill Michael right on the spot.

Im also pretty sure it was a sniper.....the hole put through the water bottle was a perfect circle ( i dont think a arrow would do that ) .....who knows....im probably wrong

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Lol, if he's working for Ben, he wouldn't be killing his family.

haha, very well said :lol:

well, if it WAS patchy doing the shooting, these next episodes might be showing the others' side of it all. maybe ben told them to hide out somewhere, and shoot anybody that approached that wasn't him.

jaxonyz813 said:
Im also pretty sure it was a sniper.....the hole put through the water bottle was a perfect circle ( i dont think a arrow would do that ) .....who knows....im probably wrong

yeah, but the losties have pretty good accuracy with pistols, i remember Kate (or Jack) shot a rope while they were hanging from a net trap.

also, depending on the material of the bottle, usually if somebody shot a waterbottle you were holding it would either explode or go flying out of your hand.

Last edited:
bear with me, because every once in a while i'll get to thinking about LOST, and a random theory will pop in to my head.

i have a theory before the oceanic six left the island, charles widmore started killing people off, but struck a bargain with the ones he was going to let go. he made them use the "eight survivors" story as a cover of his genocide, and if they said otherwise, he would kill them too.

Skippy said:
It was suspected that he was gay already from hints from previous episodes.

This comment says a lot about your maturity, or rather lack of maturity.
ok,yeah...i just think homosexuality is against god...and that isnt good...so u be mature and pick up a bible.

Just watched it today, man I loved Michael's story! The bit that's got me thinking, a lot, but about nothing because it's so damn mysterious, is that the island won't let Michael kill himself yet, as he is still needed. What the hell is that about?

I personally think that it's the others (as in, Ben's friends) who shot Karl and Rousseau. I think they were under orders to shoot them, but not Alex, because if it was anyone else they would have shot Alex as well I believe - there's no reason why they wouldn't have.

Back onto Michael, I think the captain might try and use him to his advantage. I can't see him simply killing Michael, but he could try and persuade him that Charles Widmore and the freighter people are good, and Ben is bad. We still don't know who actually are the good guys! I guess it depends on how much the captain actually knows about it all.

I'm liking your theory, TortillaChip!

Back