Lost Season 4

Actually, yes, I was assuming that Aaron was going to be one of the Oceanic six.

However, now that I think about it, Jack said that there were 6 survivors post-crash. Why would the baby not be included in the Oceanic six, because it wasn't on the plane?

I hope to watch it in about an hour. My bro wanted to watc Supernatural, but ill just watch it onlne without commericals.:lol:

WOW
Locke is officially off the deep end. he needs to control everything and when he cant he uses torture tactics...and i guess the 3.2 million dollar question is who is Ben and what the hell can he really do?

Yea what Locke did was very off-the-deep-end...still kind a funny though...oh and you guys dig the new seasonal lost avatar and text?

locke used to be one of my favorite characters but now i just think hes a psychotic asshole. totally unlikable. sayid (sp?) is becoming one of my favorite characters of this season.

Ehh I'll never stop liking Locke...I have a feeling he will turn out ok in the end

Locke needs some edge though. He is doubting everything around him; the island, the guy in the cottage (he met b4 Ben shot him), older Walt, he doesn't trust the islanders, the black smoke, polar bears, the new others, the island again. If he isn't dangerous people stop trusting him and they start rebelling, once that happens he is screwed.

SensesFail said:
locke used to be one of my favorite characters but now i just think hes a psychotic asshole. totally unlikable. sayid (sp?) is becoming one of my favorite characters of this season.

Same here,
I liked Locke up until the end of last season, hopefully he turns out ok at the end. Sayid has been my favorite character since the beginning, I'm worried about the way he's turned out in the flash forwards.

During the show, I had assumed that Claire just sent Aaron with the people leaving the island so that he could live a normal life, just like a normal woman would want the best for her child. But that didn't explain Jack's extreme awkwardness around the baby, and his refusal to even step into the same house that the baby was in. And then it hit me, what if Claire dies? Claire has been hanging out with Kate, so it would only make sense that Kate would take care of Aaron. Perhaps Jack has something to do with Claire's death, and that is the reason for his hesitancy around Aaron?

Comments?

^Sounds reasonable...yea but it still doesn't explain the fact of Jack being hesitant to see the baby...I'm pretty sure for a fact that the Oceanic 6 make it off the island (Duh) but I don't think that means everyone else died, it's just what the rest of the world's been told into thinking they are dead, but in reality they are still living and trapped on the island.

Oh and LIK, dig the new avy or no?

lol, yes. The avy is nice.

SPECULATION

And I didn't mean that everyone died, just Claire. As in, Locke shot her [ xD sorry, but thats how everyone dies these days] or something else happened.

Back