Lost Season 4

yeah in the preview for the enxt episode, it showed some scenes concerning the helicopter, i wonder what sayid is going to do once he gets to the ship, he seems to be in between locke and jack at the momment

TransAm317 said:
i am a major lost fan but i get so confused sometimes

so ben and sayuiad(not sure if thats right)(the torturer) know each other? wats up with that
That is AFTER they leave the island. It's a flash forward, not a flashback

i found it also wierd that ben has been on the island since he was a child and talked to that guy in the cabin, but how did him and sayuid(the torturer) meet?

i think there is some other form of travel off the island.

I beleive the next flash foreward will be a desmond-centric one. I beleive he will get off the island...but he was not on the plane so no oceanic 6...same for Juliet as well.

Does anyone ever think that mabe everyone has turned jafter they get back home off the island?

Jack is a mental case and trys to con kate into going back to the island. I think the island made everyone mental.Will there ever be an end to Lost?

Its not very surprising that such an event would traumatize some of the people affected.

LOST is scheduled to run for a total of six seasons.

Jack doesnt try to con kate into getting back on the island....what show are you watching.......

Well, they've lost for 4 or 5 years now. You'd think somebody has the logic to make a boat or something. Or commit suicide, why can't they all do that?

Michael and Jun made a boat. Walt burnt it down. Desmond had a boat, the others blew it up(or stole it, can't remember)

.........................cause that'd be oddly disturbing, and locke did almost commit suicide with that gun in the ditch remember?

Back