Lost Season 4

Bowserizer said:
Jack doesnt try to con kate into getting back on the island....what show are you watching.......
He trys to con her because he has her meet him at the airport. I know my lost dont question me about that

Ya thats what he means by ditch

TransAm317 said:
He trys to con her because he has her meet him at the airport. I know my lost dont question me about that

Ya thats what he means by ditch
umm hes not coning her he's just tryed to kill himself and is confused. i thinkh just wanted to see the person he loves/loved for support. i will question u all i want! XD

Locke couldn't have committed suicide in the ditch. Ben stole his gun, unless you are implying that Locke would have bashed himself over the head with some bones he couldn't have committed suicide down there.

^No, there was a gun in the ditch. He struggled to reach it and had it up to his head when Walt appeared to him.

Well this episode is leaving me baffled so far...

MAJOR EDIT:::!!!!!!!!!!

The number desmond had to tell that guy was 2.342, guess what the numbers used in the hatch were 4,8,15,16,23.42

Last edited:
nice catch ^^
Did any1 else catch the reference to the black rock, the boat they took dynamite from in season 1? the diary was also previously owned by Alvar Hanso of the hanso foundation and dharma initiative..... interesting.......

Bowserizer said:
Did any1 else catch the reference to the black rock, the boat they took dynamite from in season 1? the diary was also previously owned by Alvar Hanso of the hanso foundation and dharma initiative..... interesting.......

Yeah
When the auctioneer was reading about it he announced the Black Rock as item 2342. Also Pennys house number was related to the hatch numbers, but I can't remember what they were. :mad5:
Great episode, Desmond has always been my favorite character. Ever since the first episode of the Second season. When they enter the Hatch the first time and Desmond is having a shower. lol

Also Desmond is the only one on the island(excluding the Others and the Boat Others) who doesn't have a shady/bad past.

I mean Kate was a criminal, Sawyer a Con Artist, Locke a Drug Farmer, Hurley was into Gambling, Jack had a problem with alcoholism in his family, Claire wanted to have an abortion, Sayid was a Torturer, Charlie was a Drug Addict, Jun killed someone for his father-in-laws approval, Sun cheated on Jun, Michael had a shitty divorce, Walt had weird powers and killed a bird, Boons sister loved her brother in a inappropriate way, Echo was a Drug Trafficker (is it just me or is there a lot of drugs on this show? Locke farmed them, Echo brought them to dealers, and Charlie bought from the dealers and smoked/sniffed drugs.) Ana Lucia killed that one guy out of vengence. I can't really remember the earlier Plane Crash Survivors but they probably had /some/ shady past.

Bowserizer said:
nice catch ^^
Yea I noticed that too...

@Subarnu - Desmonds problem is that he is a coward, not exactly something bad, but if you look at all the islanders they didn't all have "evil" pasts...look at Hurley for example

I've got it! I reckon Ben's spy on the boat is Michael. When Michael left the island, Ben said to follow a certain bearing and he'd find "rescue". So I think the freighter picked up Michael, or he got onto the freighter at some later point, and he's the one who helped Sayid, Desmond and Minkowski escape the room.

Napalmbrain said:
I've got it! I reckon Ben's spy on the boat is Michael. When Michael left the island, Ben said to follow a certain bearing and he'd find "rescue". So I think the freighter picked up Michael, or he got onto the freighter at some later point, and he's the one who helped Sayid, Desmond and Minkowski escape the room.
No i am guessing that it was the hawaiian shirt dude that flew the helicopter because earlier he said that they could trust him because he was trying to help the survivors.

im not too sure what all of this weeks episode was about but this explains the rocket that the physics teacher reseaved. I was a whole hour behind them and this explains that mabe this island is in the Bremueda Triangle,,,:idea: Also how does Desmond finding an Anchor (A.K.A. Penny) keep him for dying? Does it stop him from going to the past and to the future?

Last edited:
SPOILERS

1. So this brief moment of contact will keep Desmond alive for...how long? As I've understood it, he needs to stay in *constant* contact with her, so does that mean he has to stay on the ship, hoping that there is another way to contact her there?
2. Why was the rocket thing that the ship shot at the island one hour late, but the plane was almost a day late to the ship? Could it have to do with the mass of the object?

Idk but i was thinking that mabe it would do with how fast the object was travelling. The Rocket was travelling probably 10times faster than the chopper, and mabe going there and coming back to the ship are different times
LevesqueIsKing said:
SPOILERS

1. So this brief moment of contact will keep Desmond alive for...how long? As I've understood it, he needs to stay in *constant* contact with her, so does that mean he has to stay on the ship, hoping that there is another way to contact her there?
2. Why was the rocket thing that the ship shot at the island one hour late, but the plane was almost a day late to the ship? Could it have to do with the mass of the object?

Back