Lost Season 4

sounds good to me...but in a week there will a whole new set of questions and still no answers!!! i'm gunna go insane!

LevesqueIsKing said:
Tremendous episode.

SPOILERS

This DOES confirm Ben as the fifth of the Oceanic six, correct? And also, [correct me if I'm wrong] but it sounds like Sahid is under Ben's control, because Ben has threatened to harm the other four of the Oceanic six if Sahid disobeys him...?

We already know that Ben has been on and off the island many times (just look at all the fake passports and international money stashed in his room) so it's most likely that he just left by other means. He was never on Oceanic and so he wouldn't be part of the 6.

(edit - someone beat me to that already...)

Another thing to think about. Even though Ben has done some crazy seeming stuff, it's possible that in the larger picture he's actually a good guy and everything he's done has been for the greater good. We'll see I guess...

Skippy said:
We already know that Ben has been on and off the island many times (just look at all the fake passports and international money stashed in his room) so it's most likely that he just left by other means. He was never on Oceanic and so he wouldn't be part of the 6.

(edit - someone beat me to that already...)

Another thing to think about. Even though Ben has done some crazy seeming stuff, it's possible that in the larger picture he's actually a good guy and everything he's done has been for the greater good. We'll see I guess...
i think it has been for a greater good. i think its who that "greater good" helps is what is most important

B.Rizer, I totally agree with you about ben not being on the oceanic 6, but here's my theory:
Remember that guy that was asking hurley if there were more people on the island? THAT'S the guy I think Sayid is trying to take down. Ben and Sayid are in it for different reasons: Sayid wants to protect the people still on the island (what ben mentioned when he said he was "saving his friends") and Ben wants to get rid of him because that guy wants him dead. Therefor, Sayid must work for Ben (reluctantly) to help his friends on the island.

Sayid is the coolest, and he also had the coolest flash-forward.

GigaRidley said:
B.Rizer, I totally agree with you about ben not being on the oceanic 6, but here's my theory:
Remember that guy that was asking hurley if there were more people on the island? THAT'S the guy I think Sayid is trying to take down. Ben and Sayid are in it for different reasons: Sayid wants to protect the people still on the island (what ben mentioned when he said he was "saving his friends") and Ben wants to get rid of him because that guy wants him dead. Therefor, Sayid must work for Ben (reluctantly) to help his friends on the island.

Sayid is the coolest, and he also had the coolest flash-forward.
i agree with everything you said in that whole post.

Yes, I too agree that the guy that came and interrogated Hurley [and also is apparently the head of the mission that Naomi's crew was on] is who Sahid [And Ben] are ultimately trying to take out.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Tremendous episode.

SPOILERS

This DOES confirm Ben as the fifth of the Oceanic six, correct? And also, [correct me if I'm wrong] but it sounds like Sahid is under Ben's control, because Ben has threatened to harm the other four of the Oceanic six if Sahid disobeys him...?
I agree with you your second opinion...but the first....Ben is not one of the Oceanic 6 for many reasons, First he wasn't on the plane, thus the people don't know he is missing. Just because only 6 survivors made it off the island that does not mean no one else made it off either that wasn't on the plane. Also, from the jobs we see that Ben are making people do, it looks like he wouldn't want people to know who he was. It might be an easy assuption for someone who knos about the Oceanic 6 to figure out Ben might be working the assassin (Sayid) should he get caught. Frankly I think Claire and Michael (Seasons 1&2) who is making a return this season...m,ost likely very soon like within the next couple episodes.

And I see other people allready addressed this fact....

Also I agree Bowserizer completely...me and my friends made that same assuption....can't wait till next week.

Marioman said:
I agree with you your second opinion...but the first....Ben is not one of the Oceanic 6 for many reasons, First he wasn't on the plane, thus the people don't know he is missing. Just because only 6 survivors made it off the island that does not mean no one else made it off either that wasn't on the plane. Also, from the jobs we see that Ben are making people do, it looks like he wouldn't want people to know who he was. It might be an easy assuption for someone who knos about the Oceanic 6 to figure out Ben might be working the assassin (Sayid) should he get caught. Frankly I think Claire and Michael (Seasons 1&2) who is making a return this season...m,ost likely very soon like within the next couple episodes.

And I see other people allready addressed this fact....

Also I agree Bowserizer completely...me and my friends made that same assuption....can't wait till next week.
any1 have any ideas on who the spy in the boat might be. i feel like it might be michael...hey ben was able to get sayid to work for him, why not Michael as well? any thoughts?

^That's exactly what I thought...because I know there is no way there back home

^It will definately be someone we know...
It very well could be Michael, who is searching for Walt. Perhaps somehow Waltt made it back to the island?
...That WOULD explain what locke saw.

Well I think what Locke saw was the Black Smoke and not really walt...but it still means that we will be seeing both Walt and Michael soon

It is so tempting to read what everyone has said about the latest episode. It isn't aired here until Sunday! I'm dying to see it and read peoples thoughts! Arghh!

^Turn your computer off right now! Don't give in dude...it's better not to spoil it...

Back