Lucario FS glitch

FIREBRO101

FIREBRO101
Jan 13, 2008
USA,WI.
Wii Online Code
7299-1814-0526-8493
I was online playing and my team being killed by the other then, the
flying orb came so i beat it and soon my lucario was glowing. I pressed the special button but lucario just made an arua orb. So, my team lost cause of that strange fs prevention glitch. Does anyone know how this could of
happend?

well, lucario's neutral b is his "auro orb" attack, so you probably didn't get the smash ball in the first place.

fyi, lucario starts "glowing" after taking damage or having a fully charged b attack (might have been your case)

most likely not, but it isn't really a glitch. The game is just stupid sometimes, or it happens when you press b at a certain time.

I think you pressed it too early. Some FSs seem to lag a bit and need a few seconds before you can activate it. The only thing you can hope for is to hammer b the moment you get it.

If you press the special button too quick or when you're trying to recover, (while you have a smash attack ready) it wont activate.

COLDshiver said:
I think you pressed it too early. Some FSs seem to lag a bit and need a few seconds before you can activate it. The only thing you can hope for is to hammer b the moment you get it.

Yeah pretty much all Final Smashes don't work immediately.

I wonder why they don't work, because i hate being ice climbers when i get it by using my up B and then everyone gets to pummel me into the ground so it escapes.

Back