Major League Baseball

Up until this year, Reyes was always my 1st round pick, so Nick don't be surprised if I start hounding you for Reyes soon...

Going back to how people are with there teams, I'd say mine is pretty solid. Obviously not an all star team, but it works for me! Good luck everyone.

Little tip for you guys: There is a 'Trading Block' section, where you can...well i think you know..lol. So keep a look out there to see who puts who on the block.

Looking forward to this afternoon, Mets play a intrasquad game. Also Thursday is the spring training game.

Damn, i cant wait for the season to start.

little tip for you guys: There is a 'trading block' section, where you can...well i think you know..lol. So keep a look out there to see who puts who on the block.

Looking forward to this afternoon, mets play a intrasquad game. Also thursday is the spring training game.

Damn, i cant wait for the season to start.

Baseball FTW!!!!

Just updated my trading block. Looking for SP and OF.

Updating my trade block as we speak. Of course, just because someone isn't on the block doesn't mean I'm not willing to deal them...

Last edited:
I am willing to deal anybody on my team for the right price.

So looking at all the teams...who do you guys think are the preseason favorites?

Just gonna leave this here

sports094b.jpg

What I wanna know is how somebody could win MVP while taking steroids and STILL only hit .298 :lol:

Pretty much because steroids really just helps your strength, not necessarily your hand-eye coordination.

Looking for a decent starter and an outfielder or two.

Last edited:
Yea like Brian said it doesnt help hand-eye coordination. But I do believe that from the moment A-Rod came into this league they wanted to make him the 'poster boy'. (Just my opinion).
A question had just popped into my head after reading todays paper. Donald Fehr of the Major League Baseball Players' Association is with holding the remaining 103 (i believe) players on that 'list'. In a vow to 'protect' certain names. Who are they protecting? Why are you protecting them and not A-Rod? Im thinking there are more 'clean-cut' players on this list.

Very rarely can you link the Wii to the MLB, but I was just watching First Take on ESPN and Heath Bell (Promoted to closer for the Padres) credits the Wii Fit for his loss of 25 pounds. He was saying he feels stronger and his favorite activity is the hula hoop, he also said that Eckstein plays it as well.

Linkage to a related article.
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=518183

Back