Major League Baseball

:yikes: Tomorrow Mets play the O's in Fort Lauderdale, for this season’s first official Grapefruit League game.

"According to the schedule Jerry Manuel posted in the clubhouse, the only regulars going to make the trip will be Luis Castillo, Daniel Murphy and Ryan Church."

Nice lil vid of todays Intra-Squad Game

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3vuh8DG4Ts[/ame]

Padres are pathetic, one at #50, and that's it. With what they wrote about him I'm not too impressed either.

Nice to see Holt crack the list. He'll be much higher up once he gets more work in...

:yikes: Tomorrow Mets play the O's in Fort Lauderdale, for this season’s first official Grapefruit League game.

"According to the schedule Jerry Manuel posted in the clubhouse, the only regulars going to make the trip will be Luis Castillo, Daniel Murphy and Ryan Church."

Nice lil vid of todays Intra-Squad Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3vuh8DG4Ts

I like the vid for the most part. The women in the stands I could have done without.

Listening to the Mets vs Orioles. Damn it feels good to listen to baseball again.
They are currently in the 2nd with the score 2-1 Mets.
Luis Castillo hot a 2-run single...could be a sign of good things to come.

Although some bad news. Sean Green left in the 1st inning after try to catch a come-backer with his bare hand :/ No news yet on how serious it is.

Listening to the Mets vs Orioles. Damn it feels good to listen to baseball again.
They are currently in the 2nd with the score 2-1 Mets.
Luis Castillo hot a 2-run single...could be a sign of good things to come.

Although some bad news. Sean Green left in the 1st inning after try to catch a come-backer with his bare hand :/ No news yet on how serious it is.

Wish I could listen to the Marlins:frown2:

Fish down 0-1 in the 2nd. BTW Nick, Maybin is 1 for 2 with a single in the first.

Wish I could listen to the Marlins:frown2:

Fish down 0-1 in the 2nd. BTW Nick, Maybin is 1 for 2 with a single in the first.

Good to here but, i traded him..lol
Sean made me a good offer, so i let him go

Mets currently winning 3-1 on a Ryan Church double driving home Angel Pagan.

EDIT: Make that 5-1 Mets. Castillo comes through AGAIN with a 2-run double.

EDIT2: 7-2 Mets. Church drives in Murphy and Castillo

EDIT:3: 8-3 Mets. Jeremy Reed with an RBI single
Mets have 14 hits in 5 innings

EDIT4: Well its a blow out..but....Reports are coming in the Mets will:
Mets will look to trade Duaner Sanchez for Rangers OF Marlon Byrd or Tigers OF Marcus Thames

Last edited:
Anybody see anything, umm, strange about today's lineup against the Marlins??

Luis Castillo 2B
Oliver Perez P
Jose Reyes SS
Carlos Delgado 1B
David Wright 3B
Carlos Beltran CF
Ryan Church RF
Daniel Murphy LF
Brian Schneider C

I'm thinking that it just guarantees Oliver an at-bat because he is slated to throw only two innings. It's also a perfect way for Jerry to emphasize to his pitchers that he expects them to become better situational hitters.

More importantly, I'm excited to see (or at least hear about) Reyes hitting in the 3 spot today...

lol yea i saw that. Its just like u said, only to let him get a chance to hit. Im not liking Reyes in the 3 hole at all, i really hope its ONLY for the spring. Wright is the 3 hitter, end of. And Castillo is the perfect 2 guy, he takes pitches, perfect for Reyes when he is aboard.
And u can watch the game on SNY today at 1pm and replaying at 7pm.

Jose Jose Jose Jose.. Joooose..Joooose
Grand Slam
6-0 Mets

Wish i was home watching instead of at workin listening to this asshole Francessa. Cant stand this guy, although tomorrow will be REALLY interesting with him. He is gonna have both Wright and Church on and both players have problems with him. Gonna be good..lol
Also, another game and Castillo is looking good. 1 for 1 with 2 walks and 2 runs.

Back