Mario Kart 4 Wii

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey as soon as I saw that they were going to make a MArio KArt for Wii with Online play I knew i needed it, Even thought it dosn't come out till the first quater of 2008 should I preorder now or wait until it comes out. How popular is it and will i be able to get my hand on the steering wheel and start racing with ppl all over the world =)

zurukea said:
Hey as soon as I saw that they were going to make a MArio KArt for Wii with Online play I knew i needed it, Even thought it dosn't come out till the first quater of 2008 should I preorder now or wait until it comes out. How popular is it and will i be able to get my hand on the steering wheel and start racing with ppl all over the world =)
Pre-order or don't pre-order it doesn't matter. I don't think it will be impossible to get when it hits stores.

Mario Kart is very popular and of course you'll be able to get a steering wheel and play people online...
That's like buying a house and asking if you can sleep in it and invite people over.

Im pretty excited. the Mario Kart Series as always treated me well.

I hope i dont have to use that steering wheel crap though.....:scared:

opitekk said:
I hope i dont have to use that steering wheel crap though.....:scared:

Exactly how I felt after the 'Wii Wheel' was announced. Reggie did state, however, there would be 'multiple control methods'; so, don't worry, I'm 100% certain you'll be able to use an analog stick centred control scheme.

Stalky said:
Exactly how I felt after the 'Wii Wheel' was announced. Reggie did state, however, there would be 'multiple control methods'; so, don't worry, I'm 100% certain you'll be able to use an analog stick centred control scheme.
I'm not 100% but there's a good posibility.

You don't need the wheel though? Play it like Excite Truck.

I am looking forward to mario kart wii more then SSBB, now now, dont flame me because I said that :lol: I really would rather not use the wheel, but I will more likely use the wheel anyway :lol: Well thats my opinion, and I hope there is a really wide choice of characters like double dash! :D

Back