Mario Kart 7 or 3d land

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
I'm torn between them both. I just can not decide which one to buy i can only buy 1 since the holidays have me nearly broke. Getting the 2nd game for Christmas isn't an option because sadly i'll be getting a 2nd ps3.

Mario Kart 7s
online isn't a factor for me since i don't like online playing much, so thats a con. I here Mario 3d land is a breeze, what about replay value? I'm leaning towards just getting 3d land tomorrow but still unsure. =/ I don't like holding the tiny A button for Mario kart ds on the Nintendo 3ds really cramps my hand up, not sure if you can change the controls. How does 3d land feel on the hands?

Mario Kart receives replayability for the online play, but you don't like online. That makes things easier. I'd go with Mario Land.

I forgot to mention, i do however play a lot of local play with my siblings. Personally Mario kart has the amount of playtime as most Mario games & i'd imagine these 2 will be no acception. The only thing that gots me choosing 3d land is that it will be at the store tomorrow.

If you have any other MK games, I doubt your missing out. Mario platformers are usually a better gaming experience.

^^That's not necessarily true. mkw or new super Mario bros Wii that's, pretty close.
MKW's biggest strength is its online play. Recall that TC doesn't want a game for its online play.
Super Mario Bros. Wii, on the other hand, was a blast with local multiplayer.

I'm personally leaning towards MK7 for the online play, but since you aren't, I'd probably go with 3DLand. And unless you've got a whole party of friends that'd get together for huge races, the local play would probably be a bit meh. 'Less small races are your thing, 'course.

the holidays have me nearly broke.

;_______;

im sure uve already made ur choice so lets just review how great both these games r. i got mario kart 7 today and it looks amazing. the tracks r great and even though they brough back alot of old ones theyve given um some extra features. the online works very smoothly and when i was playing i felt the urge to be able to talk to my opponents. (just saying, being able to talk online with the 3ds would be sick. there are no new modes or anything like that. the tinuki tell or whatever is bad ass though!.
my sister got mario 3d land and ive played a bit and im impressed. great level design. mario forever.

Back