Mario Kart DS ??HACKS??

GangstaMack

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
today i was playing mario kart ds on wifi and i knoticed that alot of people were "somehow" just FLYING infront of me...they were dowing a twitching like thing and they were all over the map...1 second behind be, next thing they r way infront. i was just wondering how you do this and if the problem is going to be resolved because now its no fun to play

i think the people were snaking, not using actioin replay, he said they were twitching...

I have encountered this online, and i believe it is due to people overclocking their DS, there are various videos on youtube that show how to do it. I've encountered someone that got the invincible star , went into me, then reversed into me, then went forward and backward into me much faster than the game should allow.

can someone post a link to show me how this "overclocking" is done?

It's not hacking. I've hacked into Mario Kart DS, but that's just glitches in the gaming since the DS isn't really powerful. Even though it appears as if they jump ahead of you, the connection is just catching up and appears as a 'jump'

Flagel said:
I have encountered this online, and i believe it is due to people overclocking their DS, there are various videos on youtube that show how to do it. I've encountered someone that got the invincible star , went into me, then reversed into me, then went forward and backward into me much faster than the game should allow.
sounds like u got pwned

Is called snaking. Something you see when you play against people from japan. :|

Or it may be there slow internet connection. dunno.

Snaking is different, I believe snaking is where they repeatedly powerslide and use the turbo boost from that, (quite easy as toad) but some people i have seen play , go insanely fast in all directions, the movement is erratic like if they were controlled by the stylus, its not lag as laggers are not faster.
just look for the people with 12564526 - 2 win records.

Perhaps they are snaking but because of a slight delay you dont see them moving from left to right, only that they are there? I think i know what you are talking about and think i have experienced it- i always assumed it was snaking...

Back