Mario Kart DS ??HACKS??

There are many hackers online...I have been playin online for a while..Doin great..all of the sudden they come and takeover...I almost beat a hacker..

Flagel said:
I have encountered this online, and i believe it is due to people overclocking their DS, there are various videos on youtube that show how to do it. I've encountered someone that got the invincible star , went into me, then reversed into me, then went forward and backward into me much faster than the game should allow.

ARGH! That happened to me too! :mad5:

hey i have action replay to find out what u want to know read on i just posted info on ar and the lag i am a vetoren and registerd mk ds pro and that was befor i got my ar 3 months ago the forum is called WI-FI and cheaters in mkds

Last edited:
invisible star is not the work of the ar i have done it many times it is one of the harder glitches i know if u want to do it u have to figure out uself like i had to!

ha one knows how to snake ha its easy go round a corner drift push left right left right and let go and if you get good like me you can do it non stop

its not snaking. i snake and i encountered the same hack. if anyone played gmod or any valve game on the pc the hack is very like nocliping. the guy flew pass me and went pass walls..

i snake and im very good at it. but i saw the same thing and the guy was also able to always have blue shells and able to fly pass walls. and i dont lag, i have a good internet connection

I just went against someone with infinate blue shells and red shells would not work on him. He would stop and let me pass as a joke that he or she could laugh at. It makes me not want to play even if I am so good at the game to bet half of these people that dont understand how to use their advantage over my skill. Well good luck on winning.

Back