Mario Kart DS

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, ive been seeing in a lot of lines people play Mario Kart DS, i was just wondering if they play it with download play or single cart, i really dont want to pick this up for my own pleasure per say but i dont want to be the only one without it (any game played with other people is fun)

this game can be downloaded from a friend and played with just a single cartridge which is very nice because you can play with 3 other people with one cartridge (i think its only three more people) and then if you have a bunch of people who have the cartridge then i think it was 8 or 16 other people?... dont rememebr it is a def buy for the DS its addicting as well , and there are alot of things to do on the mission modes too

yes. definately get this game..in my oppinion this is the best multiplayer game..must buy

GET THE GAME!! It was like one of the first ones to come out but it is still my favorite..Ive beat it 3 times...Great game:cool:

yeahh its alot of fun and you can use single cartridge with up to 8 people and its online soo even if you have no friends like me *sob* you can play online with people who dont know you yet to hate you =)

Gah, I was just playing it online and I had to quit 'cuz I was racing some guy that had 955 wins and 0 losses, I hate people like that, takes all the fun out of challenging others :(

Back