Mario Kart DS ??HACKS??

Depends... some might say MK for its online play, and some might say FF because its a longer game. Personally, i havent played FF, so i have no word in this.

snakers

all coiled up and stuff. thank heaven god created people that know how to move back and forth in mk...

:sleep:

I've encountered a guy who must have been hacking... As I'm sure you all know when you play WiFi, there's only about 20 of the 32 tracks available. But this guy was voting for the tracks you normally cannot play by WiFi. For instance, he voted Shroom Ridge, Bowser Castle 2 (GBA), Waluigi Pinball, and possibly Bowser Castle. NONE of those tracks are normally available in the game, unless the newer releases of the cart have been changed.

While this was strange, I wasn't inherintly annoyed, as it was good to see some of those tracks online. However his version of MK looked more diseased than... I'm not going to say it :p because anytime he'd drop an item box or banana, it would somehow spawn on top of him, and he would get taken out by it. Having said that, his recovery from hitting cars on Shroom Ridge was unnaturally quick... Scary...

It was some Asian guy, with a win record something like 750-230.

Meh, it's the Action Replay that's doing all of this. I've witnessed this myself when a colleague of mine had these codes enabled. Infinite Star" "Always Top Speed" and "Instant Quick Boost". Lol @ people who thinks that Snakers can be this good, I'll admit that snakers are good but theres a limit to how fast a person can snake....believe me I know.

mario kard ds hacks

i was just palying mario kart DS online about 5 min go. some guy was using the flying hack thing...it wasnt lag or anything because he was just infrost of me and he started flying, and everytime he did it it make a noise so i could tell it wasnt lag. i had a star and i hit him and he went of the edge, then instantly appear back on the level in front of me and every shell i hit him with he recovered straight away...so is it just action replay or sumthing even gayer lol

Its called laggggg, He said they were twitching that means they were lagging thats how they can be way behind and then suddenly infront so quickly

no it wasnt lag...he wasnt twitching he was flying and he wasnt jumping forward and back...every time he would fall of an edge he would jump bak on or when he got hit with a shell. and everytime he jumped sum weird sound played he was lyke hopping through the air like when u press the R button only he wasnt on the ground

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting an R4DS (which has action replay and all that stuff) and I was wondering, how do you get the cheats on there? (the DS that is) because I'm not sure if you have to download them and just drag them into the game cart or what? Any help would be well appreciated. (please don't hate me, I'm only gonna use it to finish games and watch movies.

Byuakuya said:
Snakers just spoil a perfectly good game, but I guess they know how to do it so they use it.

I agree. But to use something just because you know how to? Bah. They shouldn't hack just because they know how to, and if they do, I hope something unfortunate happens to them, seriously.

Taills said:
I agree. But to use something just because you know how to? Bah. They shouldn't hack just because they know how to, and if they do, I hope something unfortunate happens to them, seriously.
Yeah I really do hate them but I couldn't come up with a reason for them to use it apart from the obvious thought of winning so I just put "they know it so they use it". I am completely against their methods.

Back