Mario kart Everything!!!

papaprince

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2008
Fall River, MA
Wii Online Code
5978-9395-9699-6481
So lets talk mario kart wii....anything about lt ls cool, news, what you expect from lt, when you'll be buying lt, and exchanging friend codes so when people do start buying lt can ust add each other. cool, l personally can't wait for lt. Love the online aspect and love racing so...lets do this...Gentelmen start your mario engines.!!:wtf:

Mario Kart has been one of my favorite games. Letting it go online is great. I don't know why so many are complaining. So you can't talk to each other. ... at least you can race with each other. That's already lucky.

addition

also wanna to ask does anyone know lf any store ls taking preorders for lt, would love to preorder lt. Let me know ok lata

Probably the first game i ever owned and really enjoyed was Mario Kart 64. Definetly going tobuy MKWii.
Playing online should be fantastico whilst no chat is a slight dissappointment it's not so bad. Who wants to listen to 10 year olds whinge.

I expect to have as much fun as possible. i plan to get the game as soon as it comes out just like i did with brawl @12am this morning. I expect to kick some major A** when it comes to online playing. Yeah I kno female players tend to talk some major trash but that's just what i do lol......

Both

You can use both lt has been said and lt comes with a free wheel so...not sure how good that ls but....anybody got any info on where to pre-order here in the states?

Europe release date anyone?? I'dlove to know, the controls work in the same way a excite truck cept u can put the wii remote in the steering wheel thing so its more authentic.

I am really looking forward to Mario Kart Wii. I've loved every mario kart I have played and the steering wheel seems like a lot of fun. I will be getting it at launch!

Dam... theres soo many games i dont have yet.... I STILL don't have Zelda!! Now i have to buy MK and SSB and heaps more older ones i don't have, my pooooor wallet :(

I cannot wait for mario kart. I still play MKDS everyday... The steering wheel looks like it could be pretty rad but ill probably go with the classic control

Update>>>!!

You can preorder your Mario kart Wii at any gamestop. l just ordered lt yesterday, they are saying that it will be released first week of april but last l heard lt was coming out april 28th. so good luck, fill me in when you guys get lt and how lt ls....wanna get some races going as soon as l get lt ok lata guys

Back