Mario Kart Wii Tourny 1.0 sign ups- [April 4-9th]

Fine user votes:
Un-ban RR

sixty to answer your statment:
Why is it 1v1...

I made this to actually be a successful tourny. The last mk tourny failed beacause it was a 12 player tourny. If you dont belive me ask gidget.

If the sign ups obtain more than 16 racers, The branch will be a 4racers to 2racers...

Its jusy hard to get alot of people to get on and keep a connection.

So sixty...
Are you in?
--------
Wii compeon.
I got my points back.
Damn hackers...

Fine user votes:
Un-ban RR

sixty to answer your statment:
Why is it 1v1...

I made this to actually be a successful tourny. The last mk tourny failed beacause it was a 12 player tourny. If you dont belive me ask gidget.

If the sign ups obtain more than 16 racers, The branch will be a 4racers to 2racers...

Its jusy hard to get alot of people to get on and keep a connection.

So sixty...
Are you in?
--------
Wii compeon.
I got my points back.
Damn hackers...

Haha. It didn't get off the ground because the race didn't actually take place. It had nothing to do with how many people, because she hadn't even set up the brackets for the tournament. It'd be successfully boring with just 1 v 1. Four sounds reasonable.

'fraid I'm sitting this out though.

Well we need 16min. to have 4.

So racers, hurry up and sign up!

If it isn't 1v1 then I'm in. If there's less than 12 people then we should just have four races with everyone.

And can u post how many vr u have 2 plz.Oh and Dont forget 2 check out the Mario Kart Speedsterz!

We have 9 [possible] entents so far.
7 more and Itll be 4per race [+1judge]
Signs up are for another 4 days...
Chances are, Theyll be more than 16.
-------
Vr is confidential untill friday when the bracket is made

Last edited:
Judge? You don't need a judge with racing games, the final score is the "judge".

I think the rest of the participants in the race would catch on if one of the other racers is exploiting glitches or hacking. I would join but I am going on holiday over Easter.

Last edited:
Ok heres the deal.

To make this run smoothly, Theres going to be 2 hosts [main & back up] Im doing main, meaning:
I add everyones fc so you dont have to. All you have to do is add 1 or 2 fcs! And if you opponent is someone you want to be friends with, all you have to do is hit 'add'.

So yes, there will be a track judge, me or the backup host.

Oh and let me know if you wanna be the back up.

Back