McDOnalds...

I hate Maccy D's with a passion.
On the nugget side:
chicken_head.jpg

scrummy :sick:

holy poopsicle! i know where newport news VA is! i got a friend of mine whos ex corrections there!!!! yikes!

they just molded the nugget to look like a chicken head to scare people.

Axtlar said:
they just molded the nugget to look like a chicken head to scare people.

no they didnt, read the story- google it

rumor has it though it was a rubber chicken head or something but i read the story and it DEFF wasnt molded to look like a head

i dont know about you guys but every time i see a cheese burger at mcdonalds i always say to myself that it makes you bigger and dont eat one, but when i eat just one cheese burgar i cant stop eating cheese burgers. i guess cause im fat and the cheese burgers are good...... anyway im hungry.

I!!!!WANT!!!!MORE!!!!!FOOD!!!!!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:

rumor has it though it was a rubber chicken head or something but i read the story and it DEFF wasnt molded to look like a head
shut up about this gay macdonalds thing! Damn!

My best friend when to MickeyD's, he got a burger, he got food poisoning. So i've kind of been against that fast-food restaurant.

They could try not making their food poisonous and not putting fingers in there burgers...

mixmach said:
shut up about this gay macdonalds thing! Damn!

why on earth are you telling a mod to shut up?

youre banned that didnt take long- so long 9 poster

The_Loose_Cannon said:
why on earth are you telling a mod to shut up?

youre banned that didnt take long- so long 9 poster
oohh loose fights back

but our localish macdonalds is fine, well apart from all the food poisoning complaints

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Haha, I know it wasn't I was just kidding..there's not many good sculptors working at McDonald's

Loose, did you ban him forever?

Back