Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

vagrant said:
Just because a game has "multiplayer" that doesn't mean it will be put online. Especially when it got such terrible reviews.

Dreamcast was "online" and soul calibur had "multiplayer" but soul calibur didn't have online multiplayer.

good for that system, and it was speculation for being online, ive been saying reasons why poeple would think it would be online, just stop talking. your really annoying trying to prove me wrong.

Yeah... Metriod should have been online. It just should have been! Gameplay my ass.

JCpackers05 said:
good for that system, and it was speculation for being online, ive been saying reasons why poeple would think it would be online, just stop talking. your really annoying trying to prove me wrong.

Actually no it was never speculated by anyone but fanboys. Even when 1up and Kotaku put the article up about it being confirmed to not be online they said it comes to no surprise seeing as how there was never any indication that it would be.

Ronald said:
Yeah... Metriod should have been online. It just should have been! Gameplay my ass.

Why have mediocre online when you can get one of the best Gameplay experiences on the Wii? Do you have absolutely no taste in games and think you're hardcore because you play online? :wtf:Tis' what I call a poser or just a plain idiot.

ok cool i dont believe i ever said that Nintendo specifically told me that there was a chance of being online. yeah it was fanboys. im not a fanboy, i just love the series, and i personally thought along with most likely many others. since there was multiplayer in MP2 that there would be multiplayer in the 3rd. and since that the Wii is going to be online, MP3 would be too. youve gotten into a pointless argument with me that has gotten us nowhere.

Online does not make someone hardcore, online makes a game more fun. So i dont think im hardcore, i just wanted to buy a game that would be fun. And what are they going to do to make this one so much better? And why couldn't they just make it online and good gameplay?

Ever heard of a deadline/release date? They put all the time for making a great single player experience. I think thats cool! Besides I hated the DS game and skipped out on the second.

yeah, but whats going to be so great about this one? You point at the screen and shoot and probably move the nunchuck to roll in the ball. I dont see how this improves gameplay. I think online would have been a huge success in the development of gameplay especially with the fps wii controls. But i guess they are all talk.

ONLINE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN POINT OF A GAME! Jesus are you fricken' retarded? Its supposed to just be a little gimmick. I don't see the need of online. What the hell is wrong with you people? uggghhh!!!

Ronald said:
What you mean like the wii's controls have been so far?

Whats your point? Online is just a little attachment a non-important factor. Controls are necessary to play! Although I if it had gotten voice chat then I may want online to listen to all of the dumb*ss 11 year old boys cussing because someone beat them I'd prolly laugh until my lungs exploded. They'd prolly be like DON'T LAUGH and I'd just laugh more! :lol:

Back