Metroid Prime 3 official boxart +conformation of no online

Thundercun7 said:
metroid_prime_3_box.jpg

For all you so eager to play the game that Nintendo is touting as the best first person shooter experience since Halo, here’s something to make you drool! The game still appears to be set for release in North America on August 20th of this year. Personally, I can’t wait.

Sadly, the lack of a blue wi-fi sticker on the box is a real shame. I for one was really hoping to play online.

Thats a fake

wii_cammy said:
Thats a fake
no its not, it was sent to websites from the Nintendo press room and is 100% offical.

Also its just been announced it had been delayed a week.

They would digitally put in a picture of the WiFi sticker because that's what they did for the Battalion Wars 2 and Mario Strikers Charged (US version) box art. One comes out a month before and the other a month after MP3. If MP3 was online it would have the sticker on there.

I don't care if it's online or not, but to me this lack of a wifi sticker is pretty definitive evidence that it isn't online.

IcedEarth81 said:
They would digitally put in a picture of the WiFi sticker because that's what they did for the Battalion Wars 2 and Mario Strikers Charged (US version) box art. One comes out a month before and the other a month after MP3. If MP3 was online it would have the sticker on there.

I don't care if it's online or not, but to me this lack of a wifi sticker is pretty definitive evidence that it isn't online.
The difference is both of those titles had confirmed online as soon as they were announced. I'm not saying MP3:C will have WiFi, just that we can't be sure yet.

well did u play multiplayer on Echoes?? it sucked!! the only reason they put it on is because ppl bitched about the first one not having mulitplayer. Now they're (probably) not putting it on this one because ppl bitched about it sucking!

im glad it (probably) wont have multiplayer. it's just not the point of the game.
how are you supposed to solve puzzles and gain weapons against other ppl??

Once again people. That isn't a picture of an actual box. It's a computer graphics design of the box.

So it won't have a wifi sticker on it either way BECAUSE IT ISN'T A TANGIBLE ITEM.

TortillaChip520 said:
well did u play multiplayer on Echoes?? it sucked!! the only reason they put it on is because ppl bitched about the first one not having mulitplayer. Now they're (probably) not putting it on this one because ppl bitched about it sucking!

im glad it (probably) wont have multiplayer. it's just not the point of the game.
how are you supposed to solve puzzles and gain weapons against other ppl??
TO YOUR LAST QUESTION, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT MYSELF!!!:shocked:

I'll say this again, Battallion Wars 2 is also just an image and not the real box and it has a WiFi sticker on it. They put it on there because that image is supposed to reflect what the cover of the box is going to look like. I would have to believe that if MP3 was online they would have the sticker on it too. BW2 is set to come out a month after MP3.

IcedEarth81 said:
I'll say this again, Battallion Wars 2 is also just an image and not the real box and it has a WiFi sticker on it. They put it on there because that image is supposed to reflect what the cover of the box is going to look like. I would have to believe that if MP3 was online they would have the sticker on it too. BW2 is set to come out a month after MP3.

MP3 is a extraordinally larger deal than BW2. So if perhaps they wanted to announce more about it at, lets say e3, then that would give them good reason to not have it digitally on the box art.

its almost liek some of you DONT want it to be online, just to say "i told you so" afterwards. how childish.

Back