Metroid Prime 3 delayed

i think i know why it was delayed
Bioshock on the xbox 360 is being released on august 21st
so metriod would come out "ohhh ahh metriod" then bioshock comes out, then everyone starts looking at bioshock
it dosent want to be under bioshocks umbrella

also, earlier in august powerhouses Stranglehold and Lair will be released, the further it can get away from those the better

Last edited:
JEEZ! When I read the title I my heart stopped. I thought it was going to be delayed untill 08 or somin. One week isnt that bad though.

im glad it's delayed, it just gives me another week to save my lunch money!!

Sovieto said:
i cant wait for bioshock, it's gonna be sweet!

zachp18 said:
JEEZ! When I read the title I my heart stopped. I thought it was going to be delayed untill 08 or somin. One week isnt that bad though.

I thought the same thing but one week not bad.... I can wait, I guess...

callme.nasty said:
actually its not, its 274. if they still don't have online i promise to sell my wii.
I'm with you. I still remember when I thought the GC was gonna eventually get online. Now it's looking like the Wii might be a joke in that department also.

The longer it takes for the game to be released in the US, the longer it will take for an announcement about the release date for Europe. :lol:
Anyway, I guess its not that bad.

Sovieto said:
so metriod would come out "ohhh ahh metriod" then bioshock comes out, then everyone starts looking at bioshock
it dosent want to be under bioshocks umbrella

also, earlier in august powerhouses Stranglehold and Lair will be released, the further it can get away from those the better
Somehow I doubt that they're going to be conforming to Microsoft's schedule with a title like Metroid. If you got a Wii and a 360, you're not gonna not get Metroid so you can get Bioshock. I know that Bioshock is huge (I have a 360, I know how huge it's going to be), but you're most likely going to get both. I know I am. :/ I'm sure they're delaying it because of the big kill later this year (SSBB, Galaxy, Metroid, Charged, can't think of the others...) and they're probably just trying to space them out perfectly for the best sales.

Then again, if this were the reason, you would think they would have thought this out a long time ago...

Hopefully it was delayed to get some kind of online play into it.

I don't want "some kind" of online play. If there's going to be online play, I want it to be quality. I don't want it to be some shitty, constantly dis-connecting crap, that would just give the game a bad name.

Back